What's new

SpoutCraft - Enhanced Minecraft Client

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Could we make it so the server auto kicks anyone not using the spoutcraft client or moves anyone not using the client into a, "Guest" permissions group? (This would allow people to join the server without the client to look around as being told to download a client immediately would discourage users from playing)

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Could we make it so the server auto kicks anyone not using the spoutcraft client or moves anyone not using the client into a, "Guest" permissions group? (This would allow people to join the server without the client to look around as being told to download a client immediately would discourage users from playing)

We have several... "special" users who also can't use or run spout for various reasons.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Just saying because it really reduces the ability to cheat. I do get where the server population issue comes in to play but I didn't take into account users unable to use the client. I was going to suggest that spout craft users should get extra benefits in game to encourage it's use but they already do lol.

Wizard12

Level 22
Aug 27, 2011
Credits
My minecraft sound doesn't work on either my normal minecraft or my spoutcraft D:

Must be cus I gutted the .minecraft folder with mods and things, then gutted the .spoutcraft folder with my .minecraft folder lol.

Quick question on topic (kinda): Will spoutcraft update to 1.8 automaticly or do we get a choice not to update?

feildmaster

Level 1
Sep 3, 2011
Credits
My minecraft sound doesn't work on either my normal minecraft or my spoutcraft D:

Must be cus I gutted the .minecraft folder with mods and things, then gutted the .spoutcraft folder with my .minecraft folder lol.

Quick question on topic (kinda): Will spoutcraft update to 1.8 automaticly or do we get a choice not to update?

Modifying the minecraft game for spout will make spout not work. Spout REQUIRES a non-modified (meaning, official) version of minecraft. Do not attempt to hack/mod it.

Also: It will automatically update.