What's new

Sorry For spamming!

Naruto2610

Level 0
Feb 8, 2012
Credits
Dear Agrression PvP Admins/Members!
I have been Permanent banned for spamming My server IP.
I am Sorry. I will never spamm again.
I was A Aggrression PvP lover and would like to be one again!
Your Naruto2610
Ps:please Unban me!

Naruto2610

Level 0
Feb 8, 2012
Credits
I Read Them yes and im sorry i spammed but i wanted to tell my friend (hesder12) the IP of my server. i forgot to do /msg and it went into public chat.i am Soo Sry please unban me i will never do i again.

westerhack

Level 12
Jan 22, 2012
Credits
I Read Them yes and im sorry i spammed but i wanted to tell my friend (hesder12) the IP of my server. i forgot to do /msg and it went into public chat.i am Soo Sry please unban me i will never do i again.
ok... if you forgot to message your friend, I can understand that. I got kicked from another server while giving my friend the ip to my computer, so we could play Its Better Together. but when I did it it was like this:
"<westerhack> tell (my friends name) hey, come over to my server. IP= (My IP)"
I don't really want to say my friends name or my ip.
But I digress. You should said "sorry i spammed", but then you said you wanted to tell your friend your IP. Seems fairly inconsistent, but I don't have the power to do anything.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
You've been told before about commenting on peoples appeals without any useful information. One more time Wester and I will ban you from the forums for a week. Seeing as you've also mislead in your comment as the rules state, no advertising anywhere. This includes in pm's and the /msg system. You want to advertise, use someone else's service to do it. Not the BoN network.