What's new

Someone removed the Lava from Zerg base

Rokku_Ryu

Level 7
Jul 24, 2011
Credits
Again, someone with godlike powers, broke Zerg base. This time the flawlessly removed all of the lava from Level 2 and Level 4 of the Zerg Death Run.

I don't know who has the power to do something like this... But i'm pretty sure the list is a short one.

I don't have any pictures of the before part, but Dannie, Veloc, Tanja, Chem, and anyone else who has been through my base can tell you, there used to be lava here... and a lot of it.

2011 08 19 111937

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Again, someone with godlike powers, broke Zerg base. This time the flawlessly removed all of the lava from Level 2 and Level 4 of the Zerg Death Run.

I don't know who has the power to do something like this... But i'm pretty sure the list is a short one.

I don't have any pictures of the before part, but Dannie, Veloc, Tanja, Chem, and anyone else who has been through my base can tell you, there used to be lava here... and a lot of it.

2011 08 19 111937

Wow... that pisses me. Now how will I ever beat it? D:

Rokku_Ryu

Level 7
Jul 24, 2011
Credits
It has been fixed, and I thank you.

Just wish I knew how it happened... Same for that chunk of my sign that went missing, or the broken/destroyed Pistons that were placed... or the switches that couldn't have been reached...

I think my base is haunted....

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
Rokku, i may have had something to do with it. i made it all the way to the lava room with the slow sand jumps. i pushed the lever, but did not go through with the jumps. an admin (dannie/Echo) probaly came in and took all lava away. he was probably trying to help. (not realizing it would take all the lava?)

Rokku_Ryu

Level 7
Jul 24, 2011
Credits
Shouldn't there be a rule against editing peoples base? I found that someone had turned on that piston permanently...

I don't think I'm out of place in asking the admins to at least run it by me before.

Every time, I have to come in and fix it. It's a hassle to check every inch of my base each day.

Rokku_Ryu

Level 7
Jul 24, 2011
Credits
And I appreciate that Noodle, it would have been a real hassle to have to manually go back and forth to get lava, bucket by bucket (because im too cheap to craft more than 1 bucket)

Rokku_Ryu

Level 7
Jul 24, 2011
Credits
This death run has made me on -10 many times. Its addicting.

Thank you. If I had more room, i'd of made it longer, and with a check point system. If I have a faction with enough power come 1.8, expect it to be bigger, with a slower incline to difficulty, and generally more fun stuff. Think Minecart Death Race ^_^

Rokku_Ryu

Level 7
Jul 24, 2011
Credits
Nice. I must say, this is the only entertaining thing on the server now.

I think we are in a bit of a low point. Everyone knows that 1.8 is coming in the next week or so (Its after the 28th) so people are thinking "Anything we do now, has little to no substance." The server will BOOM back after the reset.