Level 2
Aug 11, 2011
Credits
995407_Funny-Shower-Sign_620.jpg

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I would just like it to be noted that commando and chris are obviously the same person.

In responce to you making 2 accounts and thinking it wouldn't be noticed (and attempting to use it to make it look like others think agree you being jailed was wrong)... Fail.

chris

Level 4
May 17, 2011
Credits
I would just like it to be noted that commando and chris are obviously the same person.

In responce to you making 2 accounts and thinking it wouldn't be noticed (and attempting to use it to make it look like others think agree you being jailed was wrong)... Fail.

um we arnt the same person and if you don't believe me run an ip check on us and our in game accouts then you'll see how wrong you are.. also i love how people jump to conclusions... Fail

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits

Why is this even? You're a fucking fail. You are obviously like 14 if you don't understand memes. That is completely wrong. And you double account, and you posts the most unfunny pictures ever. So kill yourself, and never come back to this server.

That being said

E986903119bf902b2400f2d23d70837b

chris

Level 4
May 17, 2011
Credits
wtf is your prob kid you just stick your nose and other peoples shit, noone likes you, you have no friends. now gtfo cuz you make this server look like its run by kids..

That being said, sit alone in your house and stfu.

Trash

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
It's an easy mistake to make, you both appear to be twats.

True, the two tards may know each other, the IP's point to the same town :p

And that is a bit funny seeing Chris telling someone else to GTFO when he shit up the forums just as much as velocity does. :p

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
noone likes you,

I like him. And I'm probably not the only person.

you have no friends.

I'd like to be his friend.

now gtfo cuz you make this server look like its run by kids..

It is you who should GTFO of here, because you make this server look like it's community is comprised of immature 5 year-olds, just like you.

That being said, sit alone in your house and stfu.

That being said, GTFO of this server before Noodle or anyone else made me.

chris

Level 4
May 17, 2011
Credits
I like him. And I'm probably not the only person.

I'd like to be his friend.

It is you who should GTFO of here, because you make this server look like it's community is comprised of immature 5 year-olds, just like you.

That being said, GTFO of this server before Noodle or anyone else made me.

who the fuck do you think you are? stop trollin meh!

Status
Not open for further replies.