Scourge

GoMLv

Level 8
Jul 29, 2011
Credits
Try to make your post creative

Ingame name: westerhack

Are you better a PVP or gathering materiels: pvp, on agood day

What other factions have you been in on this server: origoinaly on bio, then got kicked when my friend left to go too his friends house (said not recruiting) I then went to ac130, and acted as a spy for them but for plauge. plauge treated me better (not re-naming me "bitch" "prostitute" and "farmer") and so i acted as thier agent but ac130 thought i was theirs. but when i came back to ac130, they backstabbed me saying i wouldnt get to be a moderator, even though they said i would be. So i went with plauge. and when RMM attacked them, they thought I was the "spy" (Everyone thinks im a spy! i am not a spy! I hate it), so kicked and killed me. then GoMLV invited me, and I then went on here. He was the only one who didn't think I was a spy

How long have you been on this server: 2 days (about 14 hrs)

Timezone: west coast

Why do you want to join: Cause You guys are the only people who will have me, because everyone else thinks im a spy.

Why are you leaving your previous faction: i got kicked then killed

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP: on a good day, 7, on a bad day, 4

What can you do for us: I am awesome at designing places that make defending from enemies better (so makes pvp easier)

Will you listen to mods: Yes (I will do anything almost not to be kicked out of this faction

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PVP: like I said for what I can do, I will build (side note, these two questions are almost exactly the same), but that is just my talent. I will do almost anything

I dont even no you, and the fact that you were in plague and ac130 is just negitive. I am not one to deny or accept your app, but if you do get accepted you will be in scourge recruit for 2 - 3 weeks, consider this.

westerhack

Level 12
Jan 22, 2012
Credits
U dont remember me? I posted this a week ago, you can check the posts, and u knew me at the time. Since I can't be on during the weekdays, so u might have forgotten me. I was the one you asked if I wanted I join,I did no cause I wanted in plague, but they said no so icane back and asked to be accepted. U said to apply on forum, and I did. I don't care if I'm a recruit, just to get back at ac130, and plague. I know plauge's coordinates, but forgot to write down ac130's... I'll tell u plauge's if I get in (if u don't already known it). Ty for considering!

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits
Try to make your post creative

Ingame name: westerhack

Are you better a PVP or gathering materiels: pvp, on agood day

What other factions have you been in on this server: origoinaly on bio, then got kicked when my friend left to go too his friends house (said not recruiting) I then went to ac130, and acted as a spy for them but for plauge. plauge treated me better (not re-naming me "bitch" "prostitute" and "farmer") and so i acted as thier agent but ac130 thought i was theirs. but when i came back to ac130, they backstabbed me saying i wouldnt get to be a moderator, even though they said i would be. So i went with plauge. and when RMM attacked them, they thought I was the "spy" (Everyone thinks im a spy! i am not a spy! I hate it), so kicked and killed me. then GoMLV invited me, and I then went on here. He was the only one who didn't think I was a spy

How long have you been on this server: 2 days (about 14 hrs)

Timezone: west coast

Why do you want to join: Cause You guys are the only people who will have me, because everyone else thinks im a spy.

Why are you leaving your previous faction: i got kicked then killed

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP: on a good day, 7, on a bad day, 4

What can you do for us: I am awesome at designing places that make defending from enemies better (so makes pvp easier)

Will you listen to mods: Yes (I will do anything almost not to be kicked out of this faction

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PVP: like I said for what I can do, I will build (side note, these two questions are almost exactly the same), but that is just my talent. I will do almost anything

Accepted into Scourge recruitment (If it exists)

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Ingame name: velocitnig51

Are you better a PVP or gathering materials: PVP

What other factions have you been in on this server: Bio, Plague

How long have you been on this server:1 year

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join: Strong, powerful PvP clan. Nobody PvPs in plague, and you guys work together and fight all the time. I'd love to help with that :p

Why are you leaving your previous faction: Nobody was ever on in Bio, and Plague is a bunch of pussies

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP: 9

What can you do for us: I'm good at fighting tactics, great at raid/siege, I can use pistons and redstone, and. . . yeah!

Will you listen to mods: Yes

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm : I can make automatic wheat farms, traps, I'm a good engineer with redstone. I will also PvP!

chazzazor

Level 11
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
Ingame name: velocitnig51

Are you better a PVP or gathering materials: PVP

What other factions have you been in on this server: Bio, Plague

How long have you been on this server:1 year

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join: Strong, powerful PvP clan. Nobody PvPs in plague, and you guys work together and fight all the time. I'd love to help with that :p

Why are you leaving your previous faction: Nobody was ever on in Bio, and Plague is a bunch of pussies

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP: 9

What can you do for us: I'm good at fighting tactics, great at raid/siege, I can use pistons and redstone, and. . . yeah!

Will you listen to mods: Yes

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm : I can make automatic wheat farms, traps, I'm a good engineer with redstone. I will also PvP!

Accept into ScourgeRecruit

Kotic

Level 7
Nov 29, 2011
Credits
Ingame name: Kotic

Are you better a PVP or gathering materiels: PvP

What other factions have you been in on this server: GSO

How long have you been on this server: 2 1/2 months

Timezone: Central

Why do you want to join: I'm bored of running GSO faction on this server, you guys seem to have some pvp experience.

Why are you leaving your previous faction: I bored of running my faction because my guys don't want to play.

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP: 8 (Depending on ping of day, US Player =/

What can you do for us: Pvp, Gather, be active, build, possibly teach a few building tricks I know.

Will you listen to mods: Of course.

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PVP: Help build, give help to new guys, give ideas on building.

GoMLv

Level 8
Jul 29, 2011
Credits
Ingame name: Kotic

Are you better a PVP or gathering materiels: PvP

What other factions have you been in on this server: GSO

How long have you been on this server: 2 1/2 months

Timezone: Central

Why do you want to join: I'm bored of running GSO faction on this server, you guys seem to have some pvp experience.

Why are you leaving your previous faction: I bored of running my faction because my guys don't want to play.

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP: 8 (Depending on ping of day, US Player =/

What can you do for us: Pvp, Gather, be active, build, possibly teach a few building tricks I know.

Will you listen to mods: Of course.

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PVP: Help build, give help to new guys, give ideas on building.

Dont think ive seen you in game but id say yes to put you in our recruitment faction

Kotic

Level 7
Nov 29, 2011
Credits
Dont think ive seen you in game but id say yes to put you in our recruitment faction

You don't remember those 2 'clowns' that were killing you and your members on the little ice patch base near spawn. You were the leader of your own faction at the time. ;)

GoMLv

Level 8
Jul 29, 2011
Credits
like bacons post, but no Im just bored of running my faction cause they dont even play mc with me :p

i am going to be the one running the new Scourge Recruit. We are currently building the base. Please be patient in waiting for an invite :D

elphoop

Level 20
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
Ingame name:Idba

Are you better a PVP or gathering materiels:I am pretty good at both :D

What other factions have you been in on this server: Scourge,Hawkz(disbanded)THB and crusher

How long have you been on this server:half a year i think

Timezone: GMT +1 Norway

Why do you want to join:Well i did miss the faction so instead of RMM i choosed Scourge

Why are you leaving your previous faction:Cause they kicked me and then stole from me

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP:5-7 Depends on sword and armor

What can you do for us: PvP,mining,gathering materials and much more :D

Will you listen to mods:yes

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PVP: I will train my self to a high lv (like 24) then ennchant bows,weapons and armors to the rest in Scourge. (Getiing in lv 23 will maybe take 2-3 days. Depends on how much i play)

I like this alot!!! I see its keeping you back from the rmm faction. And I hope you get in there so Post again to join if you want. Sorry for long Notice

DENIED

elphoop

Level 20
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
Have you seen my faction members! Look at them... Look At me... Look at them... look at me... Sadly they Aren't me. But if they stop being themselves the could be me. And you call me mean.