What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PvP

Denied

--- merged: Jan 25, 2012 at 4:46 PM ---

Ingame name:miniman135

Are you better a PVP or gathering materiels: i can do both

What other factions have you been in on this server: CHAMPS

How long have you been on this server:idk a long time

Timezone:its 4PM

Why do you want to join:i like the members and i will be good help in pvp and i wont grief

Why are you leaving your previous faction:hopefully join yours

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP: maybe 8

What can you do for us: many many things

Will you listen to mods:hell yes i think your mods are cool

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PVP: i can tame animals i can build, pritty much anything you want

Denied

greenmist200

Level 3
Aug 26, 2011
Credits
Ingame name:Greenmist200

Are you better a PVP or gathering materials: PVP

What other factions have you been in on this server: Ac130, Razourik , i can't remember the rest sorry

How long have you been on this server:2 years

Timezone:eastern time

Why do you want to join:i need a clan where i can be trusted and where people can be on almost all the time

Why are you leaving your previous faction:because gun docent trust me he kicked me and then skull had to invite me

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP:9

What can you do for us:i can get u loot, and help u build ur base and do anything u need

Will you listen to mods: Yes

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm :

I won't take anything i will use only limited armor and supplies and keep everything clean for the clan

GoMLv

Level 8
Jul 29, 2011
Credits

What other factions have you been in on this server: Ac130, Razourik , i can't remember the rest sorry

Why do you want to join:i need a clan where i can be trusted and where people can be on almost all the time

Why are you leaving your previous faction:because gun docent trust me he kicked me and then skull had to invite me

What can you do for us:i can get u loot, and help u build ur base and do anything u need

I won't take anything i will use only limited armor and supplies and keep everything clean for the clan

i dont trust you one bit

chazzazor

Level 11
Sep 25, 2011
Credits

this server hasnt been on two years and Denied

Nov 21, 2011
Credits
Ingame name: cheasepuffdude

Are you better a PVP or gathering materiels: Smoking drugs is my best thing to do

What other factions have you been in on this server: Nothing just like running out and dieing

How long have you been on this server: Few months

Timezone: Chicken nuggets on cheese

Why do you want to join: Want to see how good it's going since I gave Chazz leader

Why are you leaving your previous faction: My faction is DarkSouls because I'm pissing Emme off

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP: A couple of 100

What can you do for u: Not sure if this makes sence

Will you listen to mods: Sausages?

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PVP: What else is there I can try greif?

-Speechless

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits
Ingame name: cheasepuffdude

Are you better a PVP or gathering materiels: Smoking drugs is my best thing to do

What other factions have you been in on this server: Nothing just like running out and dieing

How long have you been on this server: Few months

Timezone: Chicken nuggets on cheese

Why do you want to join: Want to see how good it's going since I gave Chazz leader

Why are you leaving your previous faction: My faction is DarkSouls because I'm pissing Emme off

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP: A couple of 100

What can you do for u: Not sure if this makes sence

Will you listen to mods: Sausages?

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PVP: What else is there I can try greif?

-Speechless

Accepted (To get velocity mad)

westerhack

Level 12
Jan 22, 2012
Credits
Try to make your post creative

Ingame name: westerhack

Are you better a PVP or gathering materiels: pvp, on agood day

What other factions have you been in on this server: origoinaly on bio, then got kicked when my friend left to go too his friends house (said not recruiting) I then went to ac130, and acted as a spy for them but for plauge. plauge treated me better (not re-naming me "bitch" "prostitute" and "farmer") and so i acted as thier agent but ac130 thought i was theirs. but when i came back to ac130, they backstabbed me saying i wouldnt get to be a moderator, even though they said i would be. So i went with plauge. and when RMM attacked them, they thought I was the "spy" (Everyone thinks im a spy! i am not a spy! I hate it), so kicked and killed me. then GoMLV invited me, and I then went on here. He was the only one who didn't think I was a spy

How long have you been on this server: 2 days (about 14 hrs)

Timezone: west coast

Why do you want to join: Cause You guys are the only people who will have me, because everyone else thinks im a spy.

Why are you leaving your previous faction: i got kicked then killed

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP: on a good day, 7, on a bad day, 4

What can you do for us: I am awesome at designing places that make defending from enemies better (so makes pvp easier)

Will you listen to mods: Yes (I will do anything almost not to be kicked out of this faction

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PVP: like I said for what I can do, I will build (side note, these two questions are almost exactly the same), but that is just my talent. I will do almost anything