On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP:

What can you do for us:

Will you listen to mods:

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PVP:

westerhack

Level 12
Jan 22, 2012
Credits
FYI, the last question is redunent. also, most of these you have to (I.E. listen to mods. what else would you say? sometimes?), or it wouldn't make sense (I.E. Why are you leaving your previous faction: Yes. Dosn't make any sense).

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
You do understand that he probably just accidentally the "but" and he meant to tell people to not just answer "yes" or "no" to the questions, but to be creative. And if anyone answered "yes" to "Why did you leave your previous faction?", I think I would deny that person.

greenmist200

Level 3
Aug 26, 2011
Credits
Ingame name:Greenmist200

What other factions have you been in on this server:Resurgence,xxPowersxx and another one but i forgot XD sorry!

How long have you been on this server:about half a year, and you can see i am good because i haven't got banned LOL XD

Timezone:Eastern Weastern time

Why do you want to join:Well i need a clan that provides good attitude,good PVP and trust and i think scourge marks all of those things.

Will you follow rules:Yes, i think they are reasonable and great to follow :D i have no problem with them :D

Why are you leaving your previous faction:They are hardly ever on they don't do much to provide good leadership to my there clan.

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP:I think with the right resources i can kick ass! so i say 9.

What can you do for us:I will keep everything organized PVP with you and help get resources and fight till i die with this clan.

Will you listen to mods:Yes, if they are mods they much be trust worthy so i will put my trust with them.

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PVP:Hunt, i will get all you need with animals ,breeding,and of course wood and food.

I hope you found my application convincing i hope you will approve and enjoy my presents :D

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits
Well you've put alot more effort in you're app compared to previous apps from you. But you have lied about stuff on your app compared to your other app which makes me have a lack of trust in you. Plus I saw what happened to ac130 and I've seen you talk to other people in a manner that was blackmail because they wouldn't let you in the faction. Plus you always die and then you also rob factions and leave alot of them as well. An example of where you lied on your app was on your old app you said this How long have you been on this server:2 years and then on this app you said How long have you been on this server:about half a year. Like doing that and just generally being Greenmist stops you from getting in the faction because I don't trust you to get in you'll have to earn my trust and I'm speaking for all of Scourge here don't apply again because it's a instant decline until you change the way you are in game and earn peoples trust then I might consider in putting you in the recruit but your recruit trail will be longer because I don't trust you and I don't think many others trust you either.

Feb 15, 2012
Credits
Ingame name:Bluepoku

What other factions have you been in on this server: AC130, MTA (they both suck =(

How long have you been on this server: um about 3 months i would say

Timezone: Utah time (Mountain time)

Why do you want to join: Scourge seems like a good faction and i want to join it =)

Will you follow rules: Yes i always obey all rules

Why are you leaving your previous faction: Actually i didn't i got auto-kicked and i don't want to join again

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP: i would say a 7 or 8

What can you do for us: im good at colecting resources and pvping and farming

Will you listen to mods: Of course they are like my superiors

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PVP: I wil help in any way i can and anyway u tell me to do. Anything

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits
Ingame name:Bluepoku

What other factions have you been in on this server: AC130, MTA (they both suck =(

How long have you been on this server: um about 3 months i would say

Timezone: Utah time (Mountain time)

Why do you want to join: Scourge seems like a good faction and i want to join it =)

Will you follow rules: Yes i always obey all rules

Why are you leaving your previous faction: Actually i didn't i got auto-kicked and i don't want to join again

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP: i would say a 7 or 8

What can you do for us: im good at colecting resources and pvping and farming

Will you listen to mods: Of course they are like my superiors

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PVP: I wil help in any way i can and anyway u tell me to do. Anything
Declined sorry.

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits
But.. but... why?
Because 1) you are not active enough on server 2) Lack of trust- You were in AC130 who were enemies and you could join to rob us or let them raid us. I also could come up with other reasons but these are the main 2 you need to know maybe if you fixed these you could join