schmoo592

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmoo592

Level 2
Aug 6, 2011
Credits
First off.

I wasnt hacking, and i have more than just my clan to back it up.

But anyways, none of the FEAR members hack, being as we are all respected players of another server.

Galaxy_Angel == Raging

I may have been subjected to a glitch that caused me not to take any damaging, But none of the FEAR members hack.

Galaxy_Angel, If i remember right, we killed you MULTIPLE times, Is that why you are implying that FEAR is hackers, Because we killed you quite a bit. Im also curious as to whom you say is hacking, because no one INCLUDING ME is.

I thought this server had more respectable players, I guess not.

Galaxy_Angel

Level 2
Aug 9, 2011
Credits
Wow, Schmoo I have the link right there. How stupid are you to not even see the blatant godhack, we have proof.

"may have been subjected to a glitch that caused me not to take any damaging" That's pathetic. And you've been banned before. No excuses.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
First off.

I wasnt hacking, and i have more than just my clan to back it up.

But anyways, none of the FEAR members hack, being as we are all respected players of another server.

Galaxy_Angel == Raging

I may have been subjected to a glitch that caused me not to take any damaging, But none of the FEAR members hack.

Galaxy_Angel, If i remember right, we killed you MULTIPLE times, Is that why you are implying that FEAR is hackers, Because we killed you quite a bit. Im also curious as to whom you say is hacking, because no one INCLUDING ME is.

I thought this server had more respectable players, I guess not.

Can you find me a article from a trusted source that points me in the direction of your 'glitch'. I've been on this server for two months and haven't faced this before, but i'm willing to look into it if you have evidence.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Even if it was not a hack, it would of been clear to him that he was unable to of been hurt. If he continued to kill Galaxy after that, I would consider it exploiting.

Galaxy_Angel

Level 2
Aug 9, 2011
Credits
Also, schmoo raided our base with his members, that would be considered exploiting for the rest of the Fear members for using schmoo to spawnkill us at our base, while they stole our stuff.

Aug 10, 2011
Credits
ok what smoo sayys is true. he had a armor glitch when he was falling down and we dont know why he couldnt take anydamage.

The thing he could do is thqt he log off qnd bqck in but we didnt think of that because we where in battel with you guys.

And non of the clan i hacking because you keep killing us.

Last post is false galaxy we didnt do that we all came along and tried to raid your place but shmoo didnt stay ay your spawn to kill you. Stop lies and grow a pair of balls.

Its just a freking game hopfuly not your real life i expecte more about mods and admin that just a simple unban they can look at us 24/7 they will not see shmoo cheating 1bit.

One last thing why are you 24/7 on server... you waste your life by doing that go outside.

ewmeep

Level 14
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
ok what smoo sayys is true. he had a armor glitch when he was falling down and we dont know why he couldnt take anydamage.

The thing he could do is thqt he log off qnd bqck in but we didnt think of that because we where in battel with you guys.

And non of the clan i hacking because you keep killing us.

Last post is false galaxy we didnt do that we all came along and tried to raid your place but shmoo didnt stay ay your spawn to kill you. Stop lies and grow a pair of balls.

Its just a freking game hopfuly not your real life i expecte more about mods and admin that just a simple unban they can look at us 24/7 they will not see shmoo cheating 1bit.

One last thing why are you 24/7 on server... you waste your life by doing that go outside.

Youd know he's on the server 24/7 because you're on right? Otherwise, how'd you know? And butt out of other people's lives.

schmoo592

Level 2
Aug 6, 2011
Credits
All of FEAR was on ventrillo, So yes we do sorta know how long and when eachother are online.

Galaxy, You wanna hear how we got inside your base and into your chest room?

First off, mark all of your territory, we found a spot that wasnt marked, removed to blocks, went inside, then replaced the two blocks.

Second off, We found your chest room because you had left open a hatch that led to that room full of chests.

God mode (At least to my knowledge) doesnt work on smp anyways, I know because i have been a moderator of another server, where I tested hacks (No french, its not THAT server) to see what they did/how they worked. Dannie, thank you for keeping a cool head on the situation, Its not really controllable or have a set way to do it. The glitch litterally comes out of no where, And its not the armor, its actually the players server side health, Not the armor. And i did try to fix it to, I logged out twice to try and fix it, it still remained, i removed and then replaced the armor, and it seems like it remained.

Second off Galaxy_Angel, You arent helping the situation by making false claims against me, If you are that angry take it up with my clan.

Best regards,

Schmoo592

ps.

French is French, So try not to make fun of his english gramar, He does the best he can, Basically he was saying that you could watch me for 24 hours, and find no evidence of me hacking.

--- merged: Aug 10, 2011 at 5:29 PM ---

*two

--- merged: Aug 10, 2011 at 5:35 PM ---

And I wasnt spawn killing you, Spawn killing is when you kill someone who has just died and has no armor nor items, You came at me, And alot of you had items and armor

Aug 10, 2011
Credits
XD schmoo im still english 50%

but yea iv stayed all my life in france speaking english and french but never did english work XD sorry if i have been rude to any of you and hope i didnt do any offence in any way.

schmoo592

Level 2
Aug 6, 2011
Credits
Plus i would like to add, Godmode still adds the player damage animtaion (Player turns red and makes taken damage sound).

As to where in the video i didnt take any damage, Nor make the animation.

schmoo592

Level 2
Aug 6, 2011
Credits
At the time in the video, i had no idea i had glitching armor, it wasnt until after i ran away, If you watch the vid you will see that i fall, that is when i realized i couldnt take any damage, After i got back to my base, i logged twice and switched out armor, I thought i had fixed it.

Then i learned in the chestroom that it wasnt fixed, so i was just going to /kill.

I was banned though be4 i got the chance to /kill.

Please unban me, I didnt use god mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.