Save $135 on a PS VR2 Bundle, The Best of a Bethesda Lunar Sale, and Discount State of Play Preorders!

If you're into bargains, we've got a whole bunch of things going on today. I've skimmed the cream off the top of an expansive Xbox Game Studios x Bethesda Lunar Sale on Steam. Anyone amped up by yesterday's State of Play can stake their claim on some of the best stuff featured, too. Lastly, I would like to remind you that the PlayStation Portal launches today. I sure dug it, but there's no discount yet. That fact hasn't stopped it shooting right up to the top of Amazon's best-sellers list (and it's sold out overseas once or twice as well).

In retro news, it's been 26 years since Bungie tried its hand at real-time strategy with Myth: The Fallen Lords. Sadly, it's a series that hasn't persisted, but what has endured are our fond memories of using a surly dwarf to grenade fools into fountains of gore.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Myth: The Fallen Lords (PC) 1998.

- Mario Tennis (GBC) 2001.

- Sonic Heroes (PS2,XB) 2004.

- FF XIII-2 (PS3,X360) 2012. Get

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...