What's new

RMM Recruitment

elphoop

Level 20
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
IGN: elphoop

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: My Current faction does not get on as much any more.

- Your timezone?: Eastern.

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: yes

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: I have no mic at the moment but when I do get one I will be willing to use it.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): scourge

- Are you currently in another clan?: yes

- Why should we pick you? Im a dedicated aggression member. I am a sgt on the server and I have the abilities to place redstone and pistons. I have a hudge knowledge of minecraft and I know usefull tricks like if a watermelon or pumpkin is moved by a piston it will Auto harvest it self. Also I know how to advoid rhe current glitch on Aggression that make it so we cant make Splash potions of insta-damage... You first make a splash potion of healing or poison then you add the fermented spider eye.

- Availability: Im availible all week on evenings.

MrZFirst

Level 0
Jan 3, 2012
Credits
- IGN: MrZFirst

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Rmm seems to be good. Lol not that but I think I wish to join the RMM because I am a nice player in general, and I think I would make a great addition to the mass of people involved in RMM. I also love minecraft. I have been playing minecraft for about 8 months, and I love it. I have not been on this server long, but my brother tells me about it all the time. God. Hes a total doucher. :D Well yea. Anyways, I also love a big faction. Big factions give me a chance to meet lots of people, love some, and try to slit the throats of others. I think that big factions are essential to ruling, which is also something I adore. I am like Kim Jong Un, a power loving person. I apologize to any Koreans for that simile.

- Your timezone?: GMT -5

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes, but my mic seems to be misplaced.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: I am looking for my mic..... Sheit. No mic.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): The Crimson Knights (Left because of bad server)

- Are you currently in another clan?: No

- Why should we pick you? Learning from my brother, I am a very skilled farmer. I have scanned through all the coding on farms such as wheat, pumpikins, melons, and mushrooms. I understand the new algorithm for mushrooms, and have set dimensions accordingly. I am also a decently skilled alchemist, and know some of the basics in said skill. I am also not a derp, so I have an understanding of the basic commands and things of that nature.

- Availability: Late into the night (11 PM to 2 AM) and weekends in 6 hour incriments on both friday and saturday.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Accepted! Welcome to the Royal Minecraft Miltia, Recruit MrZFirst!

Re-post this at forum.bowlofnoodles.net and wait until you're added into the RMM member sub group.

elphoop

Level 20
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
BTW IM REPOSTING THIS

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: My Current faction does not get on as much any more.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: I have no mic at the moment but when I do get one I will be willing to use it.

- Why should we pick you? Im a dedicated aggression member. I am a sgt on the server and I have the abilities to place redstone and pistons. I have a hudge knowledge of minecraft and I know usefull tricks like if a watermelon or pumpkin is moved by a piston it will Auto harvest it self. Also I know how to advoid rhe current glitch on Aggression that make it so we cant make Splash potions of insta-damage... You first make a splash potion of healing or poison then you add the fermented spider eye.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
BTW IM REPOSTING THIS

Accepted into the RMMRecruit faction (When it gets back up and running)

skullcool

Level 8
Dec 23, 2011
Credits
- IGN: skullcool

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?:Well, stumpy8888 is one of my trusted and friendly

friend, and i guess i want to stick to being with him since he joined.I also wanted to join because everyone in RMM are really nice and friendly...so it seems like a good faction to join.

-What Battalion are you interested in?:Mostly Battalion 2

- Your timezone?:Eastern Time

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:Well On my other computer i do, i wouldent mind

getting it on this one.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:Yes I do

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):Scourge,Imperial,THB,Resurgence

- Are you currently in another clan?:yes, but i will leave if im able to join

- Why should we pick you?Well People like stumpy find me friendly good with conversations

and i like helping out in the faction

- Availability:about 2 to 3 hours a day

-Rough estimate of when you started playing minecraft:well the update after Alpha

- Is English your first language?: Ofcourse

Cub_Nake I hoped you like my application

and thanks for you time

Please have a good day;)

Idba

Level 2
Dec 18, 2011
Credits
- IGN: Idba

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I've been in lots of factions but the faction im in now is getting disbanded due conflicts and the update to 1.1 (I had 1024 Netherrack that i stole from the faction "taft" and i lost them at the update)

- Your timezone?: GMT + 1 Hour Norway

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:Yes

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:Yes, but im getting a new laptop the 21th January so i'll certainly get a better mic.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):Scourge,Hawkz,THB and crusher.

- Are you currently in another clan?:Nope.

- Why should we pick you? I'm good at mining,lojal and if anyone in RMM tells me to do something i'll do my best.

- Availability:Wednesdays at the noon and afternoon, fridays at afternoon and evening,saturdays,sunday,monday at afternoon and evening, thursdays and tuesdays.

UberFuhrer

Level 0
Jan 15, 2012
Credits
- IGN: UberFuhrer

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I've seen them, and fought against them. They seem like a strong, cooperative, well-trained force of which I'd like to be apart of.

- Your timezone?: I think GMT -5 (Eastern Standard Time)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Mic, not willing to use it. Maybe in the future ;)

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): AC130

- Are you currently in another clan?: Yes (AC130)

- Why should we pick you?: I'm a levelheaded player who holds valuable and rare talents such as redstone and farming. I am not a great PvPer, but I am honest, cooperative, and am eager to train/learn. I follow directions well, and can guarantee that I won't cause problems in the faction.

- Availability: Evenings and Weekends, any time (EST)