What's new

RMM - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denerius

Level 11
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
I've just seen a disturbing wall made of brick in the Warzone. I've used the command /f map and it clearly has shown that some of the warzone has been claimed by RMM and they used it to build a wall to block the doors of some faction buildings. Now this would mean nothing without evidence so I took screenshots of the southern part and the northern part.

You clearly see that the northern part has 3 signs of claimed land by warzone, and the northern has 2 with some parts claimed by the RMM. I find this rather disturbing and I don't think it is possible without the help of an admin.

Screenshots:

Attachments

• 2011-07-26_15.13.05.png
    2011-07-26_15.13.05.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 2011-07-26_15.13.31.png
    2011-07-26_15.13.31.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 24

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I agree. I want to know how and why the RMM faction was able to claim warzone land when my faction had all the land claimed up to the warzone point itself. Did an admin help? I'm just curious.

Roze

Level 37
Staff member
Administrator
May 23, 2010
Credits
It looks better then the previous ugly wall of cobblestone.

Also it is a start to a build we are conducting.

Roze

Level 37
Staff member
Administrator
May 23, 2010
Credits
What about the ugly cobblestone build behind our better looking wall?

Will that be regened aswell?

Because if not, I can still see we have a problem.

That wall costed us alot of bricks and dirt.

If they do not loose something, then this is far from fair.

Roze

Level 37
Staff member
Administrator
May 23, 2010
Credits
Laithes, we've got Dannie hating us and wanting us to leave. Not even because of the brick wall.

I don't think it maters too much what the other members think.

Denerius

Level 11
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Roze, are you retarded or something? It's not because of the wall or how it looks like. It's because it stands on Warzone land. It's not supposed to be like that. Now stfu if you don't get the point of this topic.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I know I don't play on aggression. but that first image looks like an RMM complex, considering the big freaking eagle in the middle of it. Not sure how its blocking another faction building. Almost looks like trying to make it look better, and went into land they shouldn't have?

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
That wall costed us alot of bricks and dirt.

If they do not loose something, then this is far from fair.

You shouldn't have been able to build on warzone land to begin with. The fact that you did that was not our fault.... It was your own stupidity that led to that decision. RMM please stop this serving from falling apart. It's getting ridiculous.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Well I hoped the claimed land isn't where actual bases are.

If people put bases that close to each other, shit like this should happen.

Also I don't see the idea of not building in the war zone, small tactical buildings could be used between battling bases.

73554b

Level 2
Jul 14, 2011
Credits
@M1 - They built in land previously marked as a "war zone", meaning that nobody could claim it or build in it, excluding admins. Somehow or another, RMM obtained this land, and built a hideous brick/dirt...thing...around the cobble fortress my faction and I have been working on.

@Roze - I see no reason for what my faction and I built to be regened for any reason. We obtained the land fairly, and we've built on it fairly, as we please. It's not even close to complete, yet you guys ridicule it every glance you give it. I'm not sure what jurisdiction you might think RMM has in this server, as it seems you think you guys own it, but fortunately for the rest of us, Noodle owns it. The land was proclaimed "War Zone" land, as I explained earlier, meaning there is NO building on it and NO claiming of it. The rest of the land around RMM's outpost, excluding the land they previously owned, was claimed by Spartans - including SandClan's land.

This ongoing feud and pissfest that RMM has against Spartans and our allies is growing fairly irritating. You guys have resorted to claiming land that can't be claimed, thus breaking the rules. It's somewhat pathetic for the "server's strongest faction" to stoop to such a level, don't you think..?

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Can you kindly provide proof of your building being surrounded? The image in the OP shows an RMM installation, unless your group has taken to copying the RMM eagle? and a grass hill?

also no proof of when the /fmap was used compared to him moving (No offense)

I don't believe RMM owns everything in the server. but I think its retarded for no building in a warzone, takes away a lot of tactics other then bumrushing each other.

And I still believe if you guys want to claim land so close to each other, and build on it, to not be surprised when stuff happens.

And about stooping to low levels, it may of not been your group, but Photoshopping evidence to make someone look like they are fly-hacking. The RMM isn't the only problem on this server, and its quite wrong to blame them as if they are the only issue. (this is directed at 73 and Tanja's posts about stooping to low levels and destroying the server, respectfully)

73554b

Level 2
Jul 14, 2011
Credits
I have 20-high cobble walls surrounding what will eventually be a fortress. I will provide screenshots if you desperately desire them, just to prove to someone who doesn't even play the server that they decided to surround my walls. If you can see the giant walls around the out-of-place outpost, just behind those are my cobblestone walls.

The only issue I have with the newly erected wall is that it wasn't obtained fairly. You CAN build just past war zones, but you may not build in them, as to provide a sure-fire clutter-free PvP zone for players, old and new alike. I don't find surprise in the fact that RMM isn't taking lightly to the "build-in-progress" my faction is creating, but I don't understand how, or why, they obtained this land.

I'm not sure who else I'm supposed to blame, seeing as though RMM owns the land in dispute. -_- I've had a fairly trivial time with RMM since my faction became known and has begun expanding our boundaries.

And I believe I'm not speaking for only myself when I say this, but I'm not sure why you're posting on the forums for a server that you don't even play on, regardless of your faction orientation. The only affiliation I see is that you're "BowlofNoodles" Staff. Seeing as though you don't have the full details nor the comprehension of the matter, I'm not sure why you're disputing this.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I am disputing this due to the fact that while I may not play on aggression, I do look at the complaints and use the evidence to get about as a non biased view on whats going on that one can give. I don't play on aggression hence I cant be allied with a certain faction and defend them.

so far the OP doesn't show too much other then possibly building in an area that shouldn't be. at an RMM installation. and a hill with pretty flowers :3

Then Tanja jumps in and says the RMM is destroying the server, and you say that they think they own the server. and the dispute with you apparently hacking, and photo-shopped evidence. It seems like a server wide childish game of 'tit for tat'

So yes, you are right that I don't play on the server, so I don't see things that are happening live, but I can take whats being posted on the forums and tell who is obviously having a childish fit.

73554b

Level 2
Jul 14, 2011
Credits
It's not just an RMM installation. Spartans actually claimed that land from Vikings, and gave it to RMM as a kind gift, before RMM decided to become immature children. You're clearly not grasping the fact that RMM gained an unfair advantage by building on the land they did, as nobody else had the opportunity to gain this land.

The dispute with me "hacking" has been closed. If you actively participated on the forums, you would know this. As it should be obvious, I was found innocent. What is this photoshopped evidence you speak of? I'd love to see it.

It has become a childish game of "tit for tat", which I find ridiculous. I don't harass RMM, so I'm not sure why they insist on consistently harassing me as they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.