skullcool

Level 8
Dec 23, 2011
Credits
Hi Guys

We are looking for freindly people who are good a things

and dont grief or steal

so here it is and

here is the classes : (Warrior:pvP, Farmer:Farming, Builder:Building)

Minecraft IGN:

TimeZone:

Why we should let you in:

What are you good at:

Will you listen to mod or admin of faction if they ask you to do something?:

Are you good at Pvp?:(Rate in 1-10)

why do you want to join?:

Which Class?:

Why you like faction?:

Thanks

skullcool

jake49932

Level 1
Sep 9, 2011
Credits
Minecraft IGN: jake49932

TimeZone: Eastern

Why we should let you in: I'm a fun guy looking for a faction with more than a couple members that are active. I love pvp and have been playing it for over a 1 year. I won't let you guys down.

What are you good at: PvP. I can do just about anything if I am told and will always do it.

Will you listen to mod or admin of faction if they ask you to do something?: Yes, of course I will.

Are you good at Pvp?:(Rate in 1-10) 9

why do you want to join?: I'm kind of tired just lone wolfing it with my allies since none of my members are as active and they don't like PvP as much as I do.

Which Class?: Warrior PvP

Why you like faction?: Resurgence are a good group of fighters and mc'ers and I want to be a part of a large force on the server rather than being just allies.

Benhk92

Level 0
Jan 7, 2012
Credits
Minecraft IGN: Benhk92

TimeZone: GMT

Why we should let you in: I'm a decent player who is loyal and committed to the faction I'm in. I was in a single faction on this server for well over a month around September 2011 and left on good terms without taking anything/being a dick. I have also just left my current faction on good terms without being a dick (e.g. stealing stuff) in order to apply for Resurgence. I know what it's like to start at the bottom of the faction, and I will be willing to accept any commands/do the dirty work (i.e. mining) until I work my way up the ranks.

What are you good at: I'm a good all-rounder. I'm a very thorough miner, not that I enjoy it, but will happily do it. I'm pretty good at PVP. I enjoy building, but if lower ranks aren't allowed to build I can wait.

Will you listen to mod or admin of faction if they ask you to do something?: Of course. In the factions i have been in I have always listened to the high ranking members, and I'm sure they will vouch for me. I will get a reference from them if need be.

Are you good at Pvp?: (Rate in 1-10) Honestly, about a high 8. I know the best way to fight in large groups and I can stand my own, but the only thing stopping me from being a 10 is my internet connection.

why do you want to join?: I haven't had much fun in my previous factions. I was speaking to Seanglendo earlier about this. Resurgence looks like a fun/active faction that I'd like to be a part of.

Which Class?: Fighter or miner

Why you like faction?: It has a lot of members. It is powerful. It looks fun to be a part of. Why play minecraft if you're not having fun, eh?

Thanks for your time.

skullcool

Level 8
Dec 23, 2011
Credits
Nice Job Jake Good Applitcation!

I really think you put hard work into this

application.

Now Chazz can say Yes Or No

Have a Nice Day Jake

Skullcool

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits
Minecraft IGN: SeanGlendo

Timezone GMT

Why we should let you in: Cause I;m a lyrical nightmare

What are you good at: Nothing

Will you listen to mod or admin of faction if they ask you to do something?: No Chaz is an idiot

Are you good at Pvp?:(Rate in 1-10) about 1.27

why do you want to join?: I don't

Which Class?: hunter

Why you like faction?: I like robbing it

skullcool

Level 8
Dec 23, 2011
Credits
Ben

you seem Like a friendly and nice guy

and you are a bit loyal

and thats the kind of players we are looking for

you said you are 10 out of 10 for PvP

so thats Good but we dont really need more Pvpers

cause we have alot

Thanks For Applying

I say thats A Yes for

me but chazz has to approve

Cheers-

Skullcool

chazzazor

Level 11
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
Minecraft IGN: jake49932

TimeZone: Eastern

Why we should let you in: I'm a fun guy looking for a faction with more than a couple members that are active. I love pvp and have been playing it for over a 1 year. I won't let you guys down.

What are you good at: PvP. I can do just about anything if I am told and will always do it.

Will you listen to mod or admin of faction if they ask you to do something?: Yes, of course I will.

Are you good at Pvp?:(Rate in 1-10) 9

why do you want to join?: I'm kind of tired just lone wolfing it with my allies since none of my members are as active and they don't like PvP as much as I do.

Which Class?: Warrior PvP

Why you like faction?: Resurgence are a good group of fighters and mc'ers and I want to be a part of a large force on the server rather than being just allies.

Nice app jake49932

Welcome to Resurgence

chazzazor

Level 11
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
Minecraft IGN: SeanGlendo

Timezone GMT

Why we should let you in: Cause I;m a lyrical nightmare

What are you good at: Nothing

Will you listen to mod or admin of faction if they ask you to do something?: No Chaz is an idiot

Are you good at Pvp?:(Rate in 1-10) about 1.27

why do you want to join?: I don't

Which Class?: hunter

Why you like faction?: I like robbing it