Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
I just wanted to be special :(

--- merged: Sep 30, 2011 at 1:13 AM ---

Also, do mediators just jail for first offence since we can not slay..

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
also HNNG who's building is that?

I thought buildings in view of Spawn and the Rail system were against the rules?

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I just wanted to be special :(

--- merged: Sep 30, 2011 at 1:13 AM ---

Also, do mediators just jail for first offence since we can not slay..

If the player is a [Private] I normally give them a warning, jail them, then inform them to review the rules on the forums.

(Make sure you give them the link)

Once they have done so (between 5 - 10 minutes) I release them since they are technically new and unexperienced with the server.

Like I said, the ranks aren't there for nothing.

brownsamuel

Level 15
Aug 21, 2011
Credits
If the player is a [Private] I normally give them a warning, jail them, then inform them to review the rules on the forums.

(Make sure you give them the link)

Once they have done so (between 5 - 10 minutes) I release them since they are technically new and unexperienced with the server.

Like I said, the ranks aren't there for nothing.

Does that mean if i get jailed I get released in 5-10 mintues :D? xD!

Sigmatik

Level 3
Aug 14, 2011
Credits
Recently, a person got jailed for running back into the safe zone after combat hadn't ended. Another person, namely Sigmatik, argued that it wasn't illegal because "Tom and Dakry don't punish people for it." He then proceeded to say that he doesn't care after I replied that SeaRex addressed it in this post. He then use verbal insults about SeaRex and said that Moderators don't make the rules.

Could I get a clarification about this issue? I don't want to let cheaters go unpunished or wrongly jail people.

Thank you,

Snowyblitz

First off I said in my opinion snow is fucking immature, key words " my opinion " and as for tom and dakry don't I've seen dakry punish one person tops for it and only heard of one more and I oftens it in teamspeak with him.

as for tom well, tom is my non homo butt buddy that I haven't seen him do much of his work or talk about it for that matter. so.

Noodle shall I bring the lube?

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Mark please do not mislead people.

I did NOT say you could pvp on the rails.

I said you COULD pvp in WARZONES.

This thread is relating to regular, safe-zone rail pvp.

Fucking hell.

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Mark please do not mislead people.

I did NOT say you could pvp on the rails.

I said you COULD pvp in WARZONES.

This thread is relating to regular, safe-zone rail pvp.

Fucking hell.

Oh lol, my bad. I meant to say you can pvp on the rails now.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Oh lol, my bad. I meant to say you can pvp on the rails now.

So let me get this straight, you're allowed to PvP people on the rails?

Anyways, no one has really clarified my question but I assume you're not allowed to run into the Safe Zone if PvP hasn't ended.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
you are only allowed to PvP on rails that are warzones. This won't last long as Tom will fix this as soon as he gets home.

And Basically, if you are in PvP combat, or PvP combat is imminent, don't go running into the safe-zone.

(People were spotting enemies and fleeing back to the rails, and using the fact that they were moving towards the rails before they were hit to try to skirt that rule.)

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
First off I said in my opinion snow is fucking immature, key words " my opinion " and as for tom and dakry don't I've seen dakry punish one person tops for it and only heard of one more and I oftens it in teamspeak with him.

as for tom well, tom is my non homo butt buddy that I haven't seen him do much of his work or talk about it for that matter.

THIS SHOULD NOT BE DEALT WITH ON THE FORUMS.

DEAL WITH IT IN PRIVATE SINCE IT'S A PERSONAL MATTER OR MESSAGE YOUR OPINION TO NOODLE.

JESUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.