What's new

Red Coats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2011
Credits
Texturedredcoats

Many thanks to Tangarox for making the banner.

I have decided to disband Redcoats after reaching 11 members, but I will lieave this here for people to reference to. The Red Coats.

By Strength and Guile.

Latest News: -Lord_Cookies has created a new, massive wheat farm. Please ask him if you wish to take to unleash the water.

Castle finished, battle tower defenses also finished.

[attachment=28:2011-07-19_17.59.31.png]

-The barracks/Castle is finally under construction due to the induction of new Red Coats

Heil there adventurer! Do you have what it takes to be a Red Coat? Read on!

We'll wipe away the crap and get straight into it! I'm your Field Marshal, RampagingGamer, and the King has appointed me to take command of the Minecraft Battalion. At the moment we only have a battle tower, there are no barracks as of yet because we do not have enough willing soldiers! This is where you come in, build, mine and fight and help your faction become the greatest of Aggression.

First off, here are the ranks.

Newcomer- You are new, so it suits to have a title that relates to you. Right?

Corporal- You have gained trust of the Field Marshal *cough* me. You are allowed items but are not allowed to take by yourself without permission from a high ranking soldier. You will be expected to fight and carry out daily tasks.

Sergeant- So you've proved your worth to the faction. Make it count soldier!

Captain- Well done soldier! You've proved you got balls. You can now take from the pool in moderation and command small fighting units.

Major- Your getting high up the ranks! You can now make battle plans for captains!

Ensign- Can now take command of Units of Captian's with permission from a senior officer.

Brigadier- You are a high ranking officer soldier! Take resources in moderation and send out men to fight.

General- You have been appointed to take over the Field Marshal when he is not avalable. You can do many things a Field Marshal can, you are also in charge of diplomatic relations with the Field Marshal. You can lead out soldiers on your say andbe in charge of battles.

Rules

We are quite relaxed about rules but certain things such as Stealing, Fighting with fellow comrads, Abusive language towards others (Friendly Swearing is allowed) and all mean a demoation and possibly a certain death and kicked out.

A RedCoat uniform (skin) is not required as such, but is need to reach higher ranks within the army.

Application

So know you think you got what it takes, huh?

Fill out this form to apply for membership to RedCoats.

In Game Name:

Country of residence/TimeZone (e.g UK-GMT):

Why you should join:

Why you have left your old faction:

What is your most powerful role (e.g Builder, Miner, Fighter):

Attachments

• 2011-07-19_17.58.52.png
    2011-07-19_17.58.52.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 2011-07-19_17.59.31.png
    2011-07-19_17.59.31.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 12

Jordtzx

Level 15
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
This is actually quite good i like your pictures i just CBA to make on right now for NMR dont think it is to important!

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
No we're not, actually. We're pimping out our transport system, for example, British Vampire and I built teh leetest mniecrat line to date, with magically powered rails and revamped tunnels.

BTW, you haven't seen our training centers, the numerous HQ's people built, the HUEG RMM logo British built, and of course, the Sand Village.

Jordtzx

Level 15
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
No we're not, actually. We're pimping out our transport system, for example, British Vampire and I built teh leetest mniecrat line to date, with magically powered rails and revamped tunnels.

BTW, you haven't seen our training centers, the numerous HQ's people built, the HUEG RMM logo British built, and of course, the Sand Village.

Not gunna lie sounds kinda sick.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Officerthegeek, stop trolling other people's threads. I swear if it happens again you will feel the wrath of 10,000 creepers eager to destroy anything you build on the home server.

P.S. I'm serious, don't troll or you will pay.

Jordtzx

Level 15
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
Officerthegeek, stop trolling other people's threads. I swear if it happens again you will feel the wrath of 10,000 creepers eager to destroy anything you build on the home server.

P.S. I'm serious, don't troll or you will pay.

Lol laithes told you offf :O

Player-2

Level 36
Dec 14, 2010
Credits

yay my sand village was mentioned

Jul 14, 2011
Credits

Sound's all nice n all, but it's a shame that only a portion of your members are online and you dont let people see these 'amazing creations'

Jul 14, 2011
Credits
So what is the point of trolling on other peoples thread, claiming to have these super creations and not post Screenshots of em? Or let people see them?

Zezzelol

Level 1
Jul 18, 2011
Credits

Country of residence/TimeZone (e.g UK-GMT): i live in iceland and i dont have any idea on timezone :p

Why you should join: we r friends :D and il help you guys in a number of ways :p

Why you have left your old faction: well you already know that they got banned..

What is your most powerful role: i like fighting and il repair all of our crap:)

Jul 14, 2011
Credits
Wait, didn't P-2 make a video about our nice structures?

If so, it has not been well promoted.

--- merged: Jul 18, 2011 at 5:25 PM ---

Country of residence/TimeZone (e.g UK-GMT): i live in iceland and i dont have any idea on timezone :p

Why you should join: we r friends :D and il help you guys in a number of ways :p

Why you have left your old faction: well you already know that they got banned..

What is your most powerful role: i like fighting and il repair all of our crap:)

Alright Zezzelol, you in!

Andersen1996

Level 0
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
In Game Name: Andersen1996

Country of residence/TimeZone (e.g UK-GMT):i live in Iceland and i dont know the timezone

Why you should join: cuz everyone in my faction are baned exept zezze he went to you

Why you have left your old faction: becaus i got raided twice and every one exept zezze are baned

What is your most powerful role (e.g Builder, Miner, Fighter): i'm a good builder and miner not that good fighter but i got lucky onec i kelled two in full diamond when i had only diamond sword

so yeah thats it i hope i get invited =D

Status
Not open for further replies.