What's new

Quick Start Guide

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Welcome

In this post you can read about tips and hints from the Administration team themselves that will help you in your fight for survival.

Contents:

• Joining the Server
  • Finding Your Way Around

Joining the Server -

Joining the server is simple! As shown below all you have to do is enter the same address as you did in the browser, hit connect and !BAM! you'll be faced with a new world awaiting you discovery. From this point on you will have to rely on your instinct and friends to get through the night..

Untitled 1

Finding Your Way Around -

In the spawn area there are several locations you'll be faced with. The Fountain, Tower, Main Building and two shops. The shop to the left is full of armour and equipment and the shop on the right contains food. These shops are the PvP essentials as a large majority of the fights are located right outside the walls of the spawn area. In front of the tower is a Star Gate that can portal anyone to various places on the map.

TIP: Don't build near the starting spawn. Go in the portal to the Skylands, Ruins or The Market and walk to a nice place from their. People may follow you from the spawn!

You may fall from one world to another. Inception is installed to allow you to fall safely from the Skylands to the Normal world without taking falling damage and dig down through the world until you hit the nether below level one. A fun and exciting place to explore.

TIP: When finding a base location, check your co-ordinates and ensure no one is near you!

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Inception actually works? Whenever I fall from SkyLands, I just end up dieing.

No but it was intended to work betime anyone read it xD

Basically i'm being held up by another plugin developer. If anyone owns a 'LearnJavaInstantly' potion, i'm looking to buy.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
No but it was intended to work betime anyone read it xD

Basically i'm being held up by another plugin developer. If anyone owns a 'LearnJavaInstantly' potion, i'm looking to buy.

Rope? Bomb? Lamp Oil? LearnJavaInstantly Potion? It's yours my friend, as long as you have enough rupees!

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Quest:

I wish i could be bothered to finish this. If someone would like to contribute.. cheers!

Reward:

Much admin brownie points.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Checklist time!

Describe important plugins, links to mcmmo wiki/other services

Set official, "no build" boundaries around spawn.

Describe the zones like the ruins

Describe the pvp arenas/extra sections which provide players with a break from survival.

Describe faction plugin/rights of factions

Describe donator bonus'

????

Probably more stuff.