What's new

PyroPanda - extended reach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-2

Level 36
Dec 14, 2010
Credits

Normally, extended reach claims aren't too legit. This is because of lag, like, one persons screen is different to someone elses so they can hit you and you can't hit them. In this video we can see it is extended reach, It can't be the normal laggy delay. In this situation. British is in a stationary position where he can't hit past the wall yet pyro hits him from the other side of the wall. either pyro managed to glitch into the wall and hit from his client with major lag or he has extended reach.

We only have a small amout of evidence but we hope it's sufficient as he did it to even more of us before this instance too.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Hmm, Interesting.

I lol at Pyro hopping at the wall just like an AI zombie or something in the video :p

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
In all honesty, it's obvious he lagged through the wall. Pyro is jumping up and down and is freezing in the air at :44 - :46 and then continues to lag till :56 when he walks behind the wall and is gone in an instant. You can also see later on in the video when panda goes back to his faction sethome and starts fighting with BritishVampire that their is MAJOR lagging during the fight. Who is to say this lag didn't happen before during the SINGLE instance where you circled that Panda hit him?

If he really DID have extended reach I'm surprised he didn't kill Brit faster/earlier rather then jumping into a wall like an "AI Zombie" as M1 said above ^^

And who would be stupid enough to donate 30 dollars to the server and then hack KNOWING you were recording it?

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
"who would be stupid enough to donate 30 dollars to the server and then hack KNOWING you were recording it?"

You didn't read the title of this thread :/

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
yea he jumped into the wall, but Player 2 and British also jumped, as if to peek over the wall, and I don't think you can lag a hit through a wall like that. Ive never been able to with 1600ms ping :( he is laggy later on in a fight, but the hit through the wall just scream 'suspicious' to me.

Interestingly enough, from experience, those who donate are just as likely to hack as anyone else, actually donators may be a little more blatant (Like Pyro's first post in this thread seems to be) about what they may be doing. some donators seem to think that paying money gets leeway with the administration team.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
well, waiting on Panda to put up any kind of defense. So far I am sided with P2 due to how that video looked, and that I would not be able to recreate such a situation with my obviously laggy connection and PC.

pyropanda5

Level 2
Jul 22, 2011
Credits
i really didn't even think i was hitting him because if i was being hit i would have moved back and i was having MAJOR lag at the time and was just jumping and swinging my sword other than that i don't have much to say about this post

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Thats sad your not putting much effort into defending yourself, your basically confirming their point of 'I hit them, when they could not' I do know lag wont let you hit through a wall that far away.

but ill pass this on to @The Noodle (Testing tag system :p)

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
i really didn't even think i was hitting him because if i was being hit i would have moved back and i was having MAJOR lag at the time and was just jumping and swinging my sword other than that i don't have much to say about this post

No one hit you because no one could hit you, you were out of range so people got knocked back before they were in range. You KNEW you were hitting people because you were killing/hitting people through the same wall a few minutes earlier.

Jul 30, 2011
Credits
Is this video the only viable piece of evidence you have against pyro? if so then its just lag. there is no indication anywhere that he has extended reach. he hit britishvap through the "wall" because its not even a wall its a row of blocks that you can see through. yes you cant lag through a wall but im pretty sure its completely possilbe and probable to lag through something like that and the video also shows that later he is still lagging later in the video, pretty badly too. this is a disgrace that you guys are just seeking any reason to ban someone better than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.