• No, I don't want it to be wiped.

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zelbone

Level 1
Apr 3, 2015
Credits
It doesn't matter how good your pc is it can affect anyone, the server is in desperate need of a wipe for all players there's way too many building on the server and its just breaking the fps also the game needs regular wipes to stay interesting, whats the point in having everything in the game, due to the recent stone window change everyone now has hordes of top tiered blocks for free and it makes it unfair for anyone who wasn't hoarding them before the patch, the server has many fps issues and it is almost unplayable in some areas of the map.

Exiler

Level 1
Apr 1, 2015
Credits
Now heres the thing, wiping the server is only a short term solution for the lag. It will take only 1 day until everything starts lagging again, so it's just pointless to wipe.
I think we should wait until next patch where we will be forced to wipe.

Exiler

Level 1
Apr 1, 2015
Credits
Guys WTF, this game is at alpha stage and meant to be wiped with most of the updates, alpha 10 recently came out and they RECOMMENDED to wipe the server ... Rebuilding is part of the game, if you cant handle this then you should just join a pve server or quit the game!
This is a PvP server, and on PvP servers the performance should be the HIGHEST PRIORITY!
Surely if you had a quite big base and lots of stuff you would also deny the server wipe. It is not fair to wipe every 4 days just because some new players that doesn't even have a base is whining

Zelbone

Level 1
Apr 3, 2015
Credits
All servers should have regular wipes it doesn't matter if you have a base or not the fact is there's tons of floating shit everywhere and it needs to be wiped to get rid of it all, it needs to be wiped frequently to keep spice in the game, also because the players who leave the server will just have a base and objects that are unused and therefore causing lag for no reason, just because you have a base right now the same thing will happen if you get raided its just part of the game that you have to deal with, the fact is its too laggy and there's too many stone windows on the server not to wipe.

EmperorRaz

Level 0
Mar 31, 2015
Credits
We're getting another update sunday night/monday morning....... Least that what it sound like from dev. waiting another 36 hours shouldnt hurt anyone. Poor performance will be a issue either way. I get slap lagged so often its not even funny. But i'll still play through it. So again it seem pointless to wipe now, when upcoming update will probably need us to wipe again... so then it'll be 2 wipe in less than 2 days... see where i'm going here? If your sick of building right now. Go explore all of the map, find the next ideal location where you may want to set up when the upcoming update/wipe happens.

btw, hargut is a noob.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
We're getting another update sunday night/monday morning....... Least that what it sound like from dev. waiting another 36 hours shouldnt hurt anyone. Poor performance will be a issue either way. I get slap lagged so often its not even funny. But i'll still play through it. So again it seem pointless to wipe now, when upcoming update will probably need us to wipe again... so then it'll be 2 wipe in less than 2 days... see where i'm going here? If your sick of building right now. Go explore all of the map, find the next ideal location where you may want to set up when the upcoming update/wipe happens.

Could you give me a source on them saying they're going to update very soon? If this is the case it may be best to wait until then.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Is there a way that you can save peoples inventorys because some people work for hours to get oil, iron and all that and just wipe the map?
This would defeat the purpose of a fresh start really, or at least a part of it. You'd also be able to save enough to create trebs instantly and absolutely destroy everyone else as they try to build.

We'd like to wipe less often but as this is an early access game it's going to happen more than we'd all like.