Attachments

• it aint gonna.jpg
    it aint gonna.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 33

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Didn't you tell me you only come on the server to repair your factions armor?

What the hell do you care?

You guys are only on here arguing with me because Sea has beef with me. I'm listening to your opnions. I'm vouching for the 1.7 spawn. But for god sakes, calm your tits.

Like who is Smokles? When has he come on Aggression to PVP?

Get me some VALID opinions that aren't all directly from RMM players who don't even play on this server.

Maybe I care because I used to enjoy playing on Aggression? Maybe I care because I don't hate the server, but I hate how it currently runs, and would like to see it changed? If you don't believe me that this is about more than the fact that you suddenly sprung to the defensive, because you thought that we were bashing your spawn, read my suggestions thread. You'll see no mention of spawn there at all. I'd also like to refute that some of our members do play, and I used to play far more often than you did.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Maybe I care because I used to enjoy playing on Aggression? Maybe I care because I don't hate the server, but I hate how it currently runs, and would like to see it changed? If you don't believe me that this is about more than the fact that you suddenly sprung to the defensive, because you thought that we were bashing your spawn, read my suggestions thread. You'll see no mention of spawn there at all. I'd also like to refute that some of our members do play, and I used to play far more often than you did.

I'm not defending the spawn. I'm defending the ridiculous idea that mine is looked at as "shitty" when cubs, which is the same damn thing, wasn't complained about nearly as much as all by you guys. Now all of the sudden it's a problem?

You see the logic in this, don't act like you don't.

And I'm currently on that thread you created.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
As I have said, I complained about Cub's spawn too, but no one else has agreed with me to an extent where they'd try to do anything about it, or were trying to adapt to it. Notice how your spawn wasn't complained about the instant it was made? This is something that's been going on, the changes you made just showed us that this spawn was intended to stay, and that changes to the current set up is all that was going to happen unless someone said something.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
As I have said, I complained about Cub's spawn too, but no one else has agreed with me to an extent where they'd try to do anything about it, or were trying to adapt to it. Notice how your spawn wasn't complained about the instant it was made? This is something that's been going on, the changes you made just showed us that this spawn was intended to stay, and that changes to the current set up is all that was going to happen unless someone said something.

But the problem is you aren't saying something. You're fucking attacking me.

"Change the shitty spawn."

"Stop chaning spawn and make more sandwhiches."

Seriously? It's a fucking joke.

Yeah, I'm going to act fucking positive to that and do everything you please. Give me a break.

When one of your teamates disagree with me, you get the entire clan on to do the same. It's ridiculous.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Since when did I make a sandwich joke or say the spawn was shitty? Stop lumping the actions of certain people into groups, I'm an individual, not just a member of the RMM. And the only thing I'm associating with others is the agreement that we all want the old spawn back. And no one even did anything personal until you came in and got defensive when the idea of the thread before that was just to change spawn. Sea never said that you had made the spawn shitty, he never said that Cub's spawn was shitty, he just said it was, and that he wanted it to change. I can understand if you object to it being called shitty, but an opinion is an opinion, and just because the RMM members came into the thread, and posted agreements saying that we wanted the old spawn back, does not make us trolls.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Since when did I make a sandwich joke or say the spawn was shitty? Stop lumping the actions of certain people into groups, I'm an individual, not just a member of the RMM. And the only thing I'm associating with others is the agreement that we all want the old spawn back. And no one even did anything personal until you came in and got defensive when the idea of the thread before that was just to change spawn. Sea never said that you had made the spawn shitty, he never said that Cub's spawn was shitty, he just said it was, and that he wanted it to change. I can understand if you object to it being called shitty, but an opinion is an opinion, and just because the RMM members came into the thread, and posted agreements saying that we wanted the old spawn back, does not make us trolls.

Your defending your faction members and I'm calling them out on their actions. You don't like it? Too bad.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
I'm defending the idea of changing spawn, not their trolling? Did I say they should troll you? You need to realize there's a difference between me disagreeing with you and defending the idea of change, and me personally defending the act of and participating in trolling you. In fact, you "fired the first shot" against me so to speak, I was talking all about the spawn, when you made comments about how I never get on anyway and that my opinion is close to null at that point.

P.S. I will concede that I complained more about the current version of spawn more in the earlier portion of the thread, but Cub's spawn stood for far longer, and became a bit more objectionable with the removal of the rails and changing to stairs, it was a slower change therefore less noticed, because we got used to things by the time we got hit with something else.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
TIME FOR FIXING WITH EQUATIONS.

My spawn = shit for PvP

Therefore: Tanja's spawn = shit for PvP

Old 1.7 Spawn = Great for PvP

Tanja's and my spawn had the same effect on the server = SAME HATE LEVEL.

1.7 spawn = boss as fuck

Tanja and people who play on Aggression = SAME TEEM

Sandwich jokes = cheap and boring.

END OF EQUATIONS

Tanja, I apologise for some actions of RMM members if they may have upset you, it's just that the current spawn/my spawn essentially killed PvP on Aggression and reduced the player amount to an average of 6 instead of 25 to 50.

I admit Skyrim coming out hasn't helped the server growth.

I think we all agree that we want the 1.7 spawn.

Despite its downsides it pulled a lot of people.

/endfix

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I liked the old spawn, I just disliked how the spawn almost got completely surrounded by faction spawn bases.

I would like to see the old spawn come back on a flat piece of land with some form of paths that are built like a tunnel and require payment to use and make it the only way back into spawn other than death (disabling /spawn to go back to spawn).

the paths would be in warzone and would be a tunnel to protect from outside attackers. until a certain distance where it just becomes a path along the ground.

Provides the old spawn ability to just jump over the wall into a fight, or pay to use the pathway for a slightly safer way out to get past those jumping out of spawn, or to allow others to set up areas along the path to jump unsuspecting users and such :D It also gets rid of using /spawn and forces people to fight and die, or pay to get back into spawn.

(Maybe the new people and and VIP's get /spawn and everyone else has to get onto the pathway and pay to be teleported back into spawn.)

Oh, and Map reset for Minecraft 1.0? :p