What's new

Patronus (Spawn Killing/Glitching)

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
The Faction Patronus got into our base by glitching and possibly hacking. They used ender pearls to teleport through a trap door and solid walls. They spawn killed us and only said they would only tell admins how they got inside. All our doors were closed and no holes in our base. I also caught them relogging to appear above our base. Please review this and help us get to the bottom of this. Thank you for your time.

leomogenet

Level 1
Nov 27, 2011
Credits
Ok, these guys obviously don't understand the amount of holes that were in their base, it was incredibly easy to get in through the holes in their defences and on top of that some of their doors were open getting in wasn't hard...

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
Ok, these guys obviously don't understand the amount of holes that were in their base, it was incredibly easy to get in through the holes in their defences and on top of that some of their doors were open getting in wasn't hard...

Ok obviously you don't realize All our doors were closed. We don't have holes in our base. I saw you spamming ender pearls into our trapdoor and Drezi spamming relog's to get up top our base. That is cheating. Read the rules before playing on the server..

Nov 27, 2011
Credits

i just went and investigated our base... no holes and no open doors. even the trap door leading to our vault was closed and yet somehow u managed to get down there and back up? yeah... cheating

leomogenet

Level 1
Nov 27, 2011
Credits
Umm there is now way we would be able to break blocks and place water lol, and we didn't even do so or intend on doing so. And some people actually left the doors open go ahead and rage at your members.

chazzazor

Level 11
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
i saw one of the guys logging out in a door then reconnecting in the room above(just saying) and there are no holes + we have a vault, but to get to it you need to open about 6-7 doors i dont think all of them was open.

--- merged: Nov 27, 2011 at 9:49 PM ---

Umm there is now way we would be able to break blocks and place water lol, and we didn't even do so or intend on doing so. And some people actually left the doors open go ahead and rage at your members.

you are the guy who hits from spawn?

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
I did that i wanted to piss them off

I've known most of the patronus member over 3 separate servers i don't think they would cheat. just my opinion.

They were all relogging to get out of our base and abusing lag/various glitches. Tell me this, If they could get into the base legitimately why couldn't they get out without glitching? Also when i saw them in our chest room all the doors were closed and they were inside of it. There's no way they got in without cheating.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Has anyone tested to see if you can throw things through the windows in doors and trapdoors? if so doors and trapdoors are no longer fully safe.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Just to say Logging in and spawning on the top floor of your house, castle or base is like a lag exploit i don't know how this happens but it just does on the server. I don't know if its allowed but its sorta glitching.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Just to say Logging in and spawning on the top floor of your house, castle or base is like a lag exploit i don't know how this happens but it just does on the server. I don't know if its allowed but its sorta glitching.

You may not do this on purpose to bypass fortifications or other obstacles.