What's new

[ONI] Office of Naval Intelligence

Killgannon117

Level 17
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
250px ONI Seal 1

Currently I am not recruiting but later on when I have all of my ranks and privileges figured out I will.

My plan with this faction is to create a well knit group of individuals that have the option to do whatever they want but when the time comes, will help each other out. I frown upon griefing and stealing of others items and if a member is caught, and proof is provided, they will be kicked out of the faction and blacklisted.

Now, onto my building plans. First I would like to mention that we are a peaceful faction and if Noodle can spare some of his awesomeness we will be labeled as so in game. My current project consists of a domed marketplace where anyone in game can travel to via minecart or some other way, and buy things from other people and shops. I want this place to be peaceful so no fighting or griefing anywhere near or on the property. Hopefully this could become the servers main trade hub and place to meet. This is currently under construction. (the dome will be 101x101x30 LxWxH)

The dome is completed.

IMG 0690

Once I have completed the marketplace, I will be expanding around the dome to make a 'town' or village where individuals will be able to buy plots for housing.

Hopefully this faction, and server, will thrive and we will have hordes of members online to help each other out in times of need and make this place one of the best servers to play on.

180px ONI emblem

If anyone has questions or concerns please direct them to Killgannon in game, on the forum, or email me at Hunterkiller117@gmail.com.

Thank you and happy building!​

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Noble Team reporting in for a torch and burn op.

1675495-noble_team.png

Jakers42

Level 11
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
Yes, therefore the minecart track *could* connect to one of the main stations that runs through Aggression up top.

We could also make it so that the shops are underground, but the ground above won't be there. Basically a hole in the ground that goes lower, while the cart track stays on the same basic ground level but still connects to one of the main stations.

There could be a central building, but it could be some sort of giant staircase that goes down to the shops. It could also be a minecart central like so:

Final-Fantasy-VII-Set-4-final-fantasy-78725_1024_768.jpeg

Killgannon117

Level 17
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
Hmm, now that the rails are gone we could see if this could become a safe area once completed and have a stargate connecting spawn to this trade hub. Or something like that.

If the admins are ok with us doing this we could close off all exits so nobody can get out and mess with things. They would have to go back to spawn or /f home. If people are allowed out it would only cause problems but if the admins want it open we could do that too.