New ideas for buildings.

Ten_Tacles

Level 42
Jul 5, 2010
Credits
giantspire2.png

giantspire1.png

I made a Level 15 Spire.

( A normal Spire is Level 5, so this a Triple Spire too)

It was also too big to fit into one picture.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Holy fuck.... That has to be the king of tacle spires.... How did you build that!?! I mean that would have taken me like two days, Clearing the land wouldn't take so long for me but I'd take forever to build something like that!

Ten_Tacles

Level 42
Jul 5, 2010
Credits
I feel a sudden, strong urge to make a program that can render any size Tacle Spire.

If you do that, I will love you forever.

SO HARD!

Also, the biggest Tacle Spire had a base size of 64*64 or was 1000 blocks high, not sure .

Just saying.

(It was done on the creative server hosted by Charles before he got kicked out)

Roze

Level 37
Staff member
Administrator
May 23, 2010
Credits
DAYUM!

Nioce Spire Ten.

Cosine, you should so do that, just make it output a schematic file so we can import it into maps.

A religion around Tacle Spires sounds cool. Don't have a clue how todo it.

Ten, we soo need to get you to build something else. Your talent of building is being capped.

Ten_Tacles

Level 42
Jul 5, 2010
Credits
I only build Tacle Spires, because they are so easy and regular.

If you want me to build something else, tell it me.

That is also why this threads exists in the first place.

Jan 4, 2011
Credits
or we could build a giant labrynth, centered around a natural mob spawner, so we have a labrynth filled with monsters, and made of obsidian, so creepers don't blow it up. maybe as a sort of initiation? MUAHAHA!

or, we could build a series of underwater domes,(glass) with tunnels 1 block high, with minecart tracks, since you don't suffocate in glass blocks, and it offers great visibility

fianlly, just a castle with large tacle spires on the corners, serving as guard towers.