What's new

My resignation- Copy from BoN main forums

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Sorry if this sounds a bit weird, but it was written for RMM only, and am only copying it here so you guys know why I won't really be on ever again.

Hey all, I'm sorry to have not been able to be online much as of late, but my computer's been having some issues that have stopped me from coming online at all really. My main reason for resignation is that I'm finally bored of minecraft, and I'd have to force myself to play more. So instead of leaving and making you all wait to decide on whether or not I'm truly gone, I've decided to come out and say it, so you can get a replacement as soon as possible.

Now I'd like to thank everyone in both BoN and the RMM for making my time playing minecraft and hanging out with you guys what it was. I have to say, you're all pretty awesome people and hope you all continue to have fun hanging out and doing things together. I'd also like to really thank you guys for putting up with some of the dumber stuff I did, like acting like a jerk during my one week as General. I'll still come on the forums maybe twice a week or so to read up on things, so I'd like to retain at least RMM member so I can see and offer advice on current projects and ideas.

To britishvampire and _Player_2_, I'll recommend my replacement for command of aftermath in a conversation to you two.

If anyone wants to play a non-minecraft game like BF3 or WC3, feel free to hit me up on xfire (Account name is Laithes), I'll probably be willing to play with you. Even if you guys just want to play minecraft with some modded server (Like SDKs gun mod or something) I'll probably be up for doing that too. I probably won't come on TS often or at all, but I'll come on if asked, or if you guys are having another sort of reunion.

To Ikroth and D4yz, congrats on your promotions, I know you will both continue to serve with distinction.

Once again, good luck to everyone and hope you all continue to have fun and enjoy playing minecraft and whatever games you might stumble across.

-Last official message of Lieutenant Laithes

Nov 21st, 2010 - Nov 25th, 2011​