What's new

MrBeast9980 faction abuse

J3ll0

Level 13
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I was invited to Resistance by MrBeast9980 and so i then joined. He told me to /f home and i did so. He then kicked me from the faction while i was stuck in the Resistance base. With no way out, i was stuck there in his own territory and so he killed me, while i could not even hurt him. This was a despicable abuse of faction powers to deceive and unfairly kill me. You admins can check the server logs for these commands that were typed in, as well as him killing me. It will say it better than any picture could.

EDIT: A picture of some Resistance members admitting to having planned and meant it.

--- merged: Sep 23, 2011 at 1:46 AM ---

i have been told by velo its actually allowed D: please lock this

Attachments

• 2011-09-22_20.36.29.png
    2011-09-22_20.36.29.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 24

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
No server rule against it, you should really trust the people that you join or attempt to join. While it is vile, you honestly aren't going to be able to get them punished in any shape or form. Sorry dude, be more careful.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
In my opinion, this could be considered one of two things. The first thing is what everyone else has stated so far. The other thing is that this is abuse of the plugin Factions. The reasons for this is that he used the plugin to make it so that Jello could not attack the person attacking him, nor escape the situation, and that this would not be possible without factions. That's my thoughts on this situaiton.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
In my opinion, this could be considered one of two things. The first thing is what everyone else has stated so far. The other thing is that this is abuse of the plugin Factions. The reasons for this is that he used the plugin to make it so that Jello could not attack the person attacking him, nor escape the situation, and that this would not be possible without factions. That's my thoughts on this situaiton.

I do somewhat agree.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I am treating this situation as not needing punishment, however this is an official warning to MrBeast that I will not tolerate this kind of shit in the future.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Deception is fine, but this was just a player with no faction who didn't know much about the server. Treat our newcomers with respect please.

brownsamuel

Level 15
Aug 21, 2011
Credits
Deception is fine, but this was just a player with no faction who didn't know much about the server. Treat our newcomers with respect please.

Well J3ll0 isn't a new member if you notice his rank is Cpl. He was in my faction until he grabbed what he could and left.

He did this with other factions too. If MrBeast hadnt kicked him after inviting him I would assume jello would do the same thing to them. In the short time knowing him he seems like the one doing the wrong. None the less MrBeast is no better. This is definantly low. J3ll0 you had it coming to you and as for you Mr Beast well at least I can say I wasn't expecting more of finding your way around rules. Mr Beast remember this is a PvP server not a Pvsomeone who cant attack back because you invited them and kicked them out of your faction so they cant attack you server.

Your's truely

J3ll0

Level 13
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
To brownsamuel: The way I raided you was in fact only done to your faction since i was tired of sitting around in base all day like you wanted us to do. Vigilante Punishment for Noobishness (VPN). Also, if you are also talking about the Heros faction, that was a paid job. I am somewhat a friend with jeffrocks and he wanted stuff back from them, so i did some dirty work. End of story.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Please don't instruct me on what to lock Jello. The discussion coming from this thread was enlightening as to how the server feels about this kind of behaviour, and to give me a better idea of the circumstances surrounding this event.