What's new

Money for MOB kills like in the 1.7 server? and shop suggestions

Esltenme

Level 1
Nov 28, 2011
Credits
Can you guys please put in the money-for-MOB-kills system back in? I really missed that, it was so awesome!

Also, at the shop, you should be able to buy and sell coal, iron, diamonds, gold, and redstone instead of buying just tools and armour. To nerf this, make them be at the highest prices (100 for a diamond, 25 for iron ingots, 50 for gold, 5 for redstone cuz u get alot, 5 for lapis as well) and make faction making require 500 dollars again. Obsidian should be worth alot to sell -- perhaps 50 per obsidian block. Also, make it possible to sell stuff too, and make it possible to sell/buy things like dirt and stone and wood and various MOB drops (for low prices and for every 64 stack.) Also, farming should be profitable.

The monsters are much harder to fight now than in 1.7 and 1.8, so I suggest that it should be like this:

- all peaceful MOBs except squids will give 10$ when killed because they're really rare

- squids will give 1$ because they respawn

- creepers, zombies, and spiders should give 2$

- skeletons should give 3$

- endermen should give 5$, they're pretty rare too

- zombie pigmen should give 2$

- ghasts and blazes should give 10$

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
The reason we don't get money for killing mobs is that it has not been updated (that's what I've been told)

IMO the reason we can't sell stuff to the server is because that will make the factions who just go around mining and farming will make tons more money and be at a huge advantage.

The reason behind not buying raw materials I think is because it's a PvP server not a Creative server so you don't need iron/diamonds to create anything other than picks/shovels. On that note it would be good if they added picks/shovels back into the shop.

Peaceful mobs shouldn't drop any money at all now that you can just give the wheat to get more.

Blazes will probably never have a bounty because they always come from spawners (i think)

Esltenme

Level 1
Nov 28, 2011
Credits
The reason we don't get money for killing mobs is that it has not been updated (that's what I've been told)

IMO the reason we can't sell stuff to the server is because that will make the factions who just go around mining and farming will make tons more money and be at a huge advantage.

The reason behind not buying raw materials I think is because it's a PvP server not a Creative server so you don't need iron/diamonds to create anything other than picks/shovels. On that note it would be good if they added picks/shovels back into the shop.

Peaceful mobs shouldn't drop any money at all now that you can just give the wheat to get more.

Blazes will probably never have a bounty because they always come from spawners (i think)

Mining and farming and killing animals and monsters is like "working" and having a job IMO, which deserves money

You can give peaceful mobs wheat to respawn them, but they despawn after a short time in your server, so this basically is null.

I prefer the idea of buying the raw materials rather than the tools because it allows for more creativity in what you can do with these raw materials (tools, armour, or blocks) and it doesn't clutter the shop with lots of tools XD

Blazes do come from spawners, but they are hard to kill, so perhaps they should give as much money as zombies

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Mining and farming and killing animals and monsters is like "working" and having a job IMO, which deserves money

You can give peaceful mobs wheat to respawn them, but they despawn after a short time in your server, so this basically is null.

I prefer the idea of buying the raw materials rather than the tools because it allows for more creativity in what you can do with these raw materials (tools, armour, or blocks) and it doesn't clutter the shop with lots of tools XD

Blazes do come from spawners, but they are hard to kill, so perhaps they should give as much money as zombies

You should mine what you need and sell the rest to players not the server.

Once you give a mob wheat they are persistent and do not despawn (I read this somewhere)

You say it doesn't clutter the shop with tools but it will clutter it with all teh different types of resources available. (You are just too lazy to mine them yourself)

Blazes are really not that hard to kill.