What's new

[Mediator Application]- Snowyblitz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Hey there! This is my application for mediator. I don't mind if you reject this because of the high amount of applications. However, please read my application before you do so. :D

Faction: RAWR

Time Zone: GMT +8

Past punishments: None to date

Experience moderating/Why I should be chosen:

As you all know, I'm Snowyblitz. I have been on this server for about 2-3 months and have thoroughly enjoyed every minute on it. I would like to become a Mediator to help the Aggression Staff, who I know are very busy. The Mediator position also attracts me because I am an active PvPer and while I would love to help out the Admins, becoming a Moderator or Admin would not allow me to do so. Sadly, most of the Staff aren't on when I am so a few cheaters have the opportunity to get away unnoticed. However, I am very responsible and I catch these law-breakers and report them in the Hacking Claims section. If you look in there you will see some reports made by me.

I am quite active, playing around 3-4 hours each day on the weekend (including Fridays). Unfortunately I have school so I cannot be very active on the weekdays (around 1 hour each day) because of studying and sporting commitments. I will do my best to be active. I hope this does not deter you from my application as I assure you, I will make up the time lost on the weekends.

My experience with moderating a server is decent. I was the Admin of a PvP server I made myself for my friends from school. This means that I have some knowledge of commands, plugins and have had a sound experience being a position that deals with cheaters. The server had around 20 people and only died because my computer kept overheating and crashing.

If this isn't enough, I will tell you a bit about my personality. I am usually very polite and friendly, welcoming new players and answering their questions. I do not have a short temper and believe it or not, I do not curse/cuss/swear. I am very honest and I promise to not show any bias towards any player.

Before I sign off my application, I would like to thank you for reading my application. I know that the Mediator list is very crowded but I would appreciate it if you could consider me.

See you on the server!

Snowyblitz

EDIT: I am now in RMM, my rank is Legend and my server playtime has increased to 3-4 months.

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
That was the server where you gave the other team superpickaxe!! but anyways i vote YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Lol. Too bad it's not a vote. But definitely a decent application that looks like you put some thought into it.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
except on his server his team cheated!!!! ./rage

Why are you trolling my application? Anyways, if you used /help you would have seen the command for super pickaxe.

Permissions was acting funny at that time. Even I didn't realise that it was enabled for everyone. It was a team member who alerted me.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Sorry this application hasn't had any Administration attention but we are probably going to rethink our current load out of Mediators for 1.8 and therefore it is not viable to make one a mediator for say a week. We'll get back to you as soon as we have the map ready for the reroll.

Cheers!

Dannie | Aggression Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.