[Mediator App] - Corey_G

iDazzah

Level 3
Dec 19, 2011
Credits

Faction: THB

Experience moderating: I've been a moderator on a few past servers and have enjoyedwprking with the factions Admins and helping them out dealing with any people trying to ruin the fun for others on the server, I was also an Anti_Griefer on one of the old servers i used to play, I jailed a few people for reasonable amounts of time depending on what they had done.

Past punishments: I few months back not long after i joined Aggression i was banned as my brother "of whom owns this account" thought it would be funny to grief the RMM_Recruit base by taking all their items, destroying the building, and using water on the outside to mess up the surrounding lava. I apologised to Cub_Nake for this when i joined back onto this server about a week ago. My brother no longer has access to this server as i only play on this server when i am on my laptop so that he doe's not get the Ip Address.

You guys might not know me very well as I am generally quiet on the server, and ask a few questions here and there. But, I do talk in faction and alliance chat, I know a few of the Mediators fairly well, and I try to be as helpful as I can be towards others on the server. Although I stated that i am usually very quiet on the server I would easily start a conversation with someone and help them out if they needed something anything. Also if i had any spare items laying around that may be useful to someone who is struggling, i would make my own little game so that they would earn their prize. For Example;

Corey_G: First person to inbox me saying "Hi" gets a Diamond Sword

[[Pvt] NewGuy -> Me] Hi!

[[Cpl] ProGamer -> Me] Hi!

Corey_G: NewGuy meet me at spawn for your prize

NewGuy: Yay

*Corey_G Gives Diamond Sword*

NewGuy: Thanks sooo much! DD

Corey_G: No Problem

ProGamer: I TOTALLY WON!!!

*ProGamer Rage Quits*

So yeah, I hope you read this and Accept As I find this server very fun to play on as it has its challenges and could suit any type of player with ease, therefore I would love to be a Mediator on this server I look forward to seeing you guys in game

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope that you understand how much this means to me. Sincerely -iDazzah Ps. My real names Darren

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Can you go into a bit more detail on your experience? Such as, what were your duties as a moderator on those other servers?

iDazzah

Level 3
Dec 19, 2011
Credits
Well, as I am from the Uk I was the only moderator online in my timezone most of the time as it was a US based server, therefore i had full responsibility for what happened on the server. I had control over prison times, and dealing with any arguments and fights etc... And i also run my own server but I am having trouble setting the permissions up so I've left it for the time being. Also on Aggression I have noticed that not many Mediators or staff members are on during the times I am online and people who need help from Mediators, Moderators or Admins etc are stuck, plus if someone is seen hacking, block jumping, xraying or even spamming the chat then i would be able to put an end to their troubles for the time being until further seen to by a more senior member of staff.

I hope this is a resonable answer to what you had asked, Also thanks for taking the time to comment

Sincerely -iDazzah

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Hey Darren!

Thanks for your application!

At the moment we do not need any more mediators unfortunately

However the application looks quite good, so as soon as we have a position I will review your application again and possibly invite you to join the staff team.

Thanks for your patience!

Tom

iDazzah

Level 3
Dec 19, 2011
Credits
I would like to inform that I am purchasing a new Minecraft account later on today and also becoming a $10 donor, so would it be possible to change this app to my new account ? i'll put the new name in brackets on the application title