What's new

[Mediator App] - Corey_G

iDazzah

Level 3
Dec 19, 2011
Credits

Faction: THB

Experience moderating: I've been a moderator on a few past servers and have enjoyedwprking with the factions Admins and helping them out dealing with any people trying to ruin the fun for others on the server, I was also an Anti_Griefer on one of the old servers i used to play, I jailed a few people for reasonable amounts of time depending on what they had done.

Past punishments: I few months back not long after i joined Aggression i was banned as my brother "of whom owns this account" thought it would be funny to grief the RMM_Recruit base by taking all their items, destroying the building, and using water on the outside to mess up the surrounding lava. I apologised to Cub_Nake for this when i joined back onto this server about a week ago. My brother no longer has access to this server as i only play on this server when i am on my laptop so that he doe's not get the Ip Address.

You guys might not know me very well as I am generally quiet on the server, and ask a few questions here and there. But, I do talk in faction and alliance chat, I know a few of the Mediators fairly well, and I try to be as helpful as I can be towards others on the server. Although I stated that i am usually very quiet on the server I would easily start a conversation with someone and help them out if they needed something anything. Also if i had any spare items laying around that may be useful to someone who is struggling, i would make my own little game so that they would earn their prize. For Example;

Corey_G: First person to inbox me saying "Hi" gets a Diamond Sword :D

[[Pvt] NewGuy -> Me] Hi!

[[Cpl] ProGamer -> Me] Hi!

Corey_G: NewGuy meet me at spawn for your prize :D

NewGuy: Yay :D

*Corey_G Gives Diamond Sword*

NewGuy: Thanks sooo much! :DDD

Corey_G: No Problem:)

ProGamer: I TOTALLY WON!!!

*ProGamer Rage Quits*

So yeah, I hope you read this and Accept:) As I find this server very fun to play on as it has its challenges and could suit any type of player with ease, therefore I would love to be a Mediator on this server:) I look forward to seeing you guys in game:D

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope that you understand how much this means to me. Sincerely -iDazzah Ps. My real names Darren :D

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Can you go into a bit more detail on your experience? Such as, what were your duties as a moderator on those other servers?

iDazzah

Level 3
Dec 19, 2011
Credits
Well, as I am from the Uk I was the only moderator online in my timezone most of the time as it was a US based server, therefore i had full responsibility for what happened on the server. I had control over prison times, and dealing with any arguments and fights etc... And i also run my own server but I am having trouble setting the permissions up so I've left it for the time being. Also on Aggression I have noticed that not many Mediators or staff members are on during the times I am online and people who need help from Mediators, Moderators or Admins etc are stuck, plus if someone is seen hacking, block jumping, xraying or even spamming the chat then i would be able to put an end to their troubles for the time being until further seen to by a more senior member of staff.

I hope this is a resonable answer to what you had asked, Also thanks for taking the time to comment:D

Sincerely -iDazzah :)

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Hey Darren!

Thanks for your application!

At the moment we do not need any more mediators unfortunately :(

However the application looks quite good, so as soon as we have a position I will review your application again and possibly invite you to join the staff team.

Thanks for your patience!

Tom

iDazzah

Level 3
Dec 19, 2011
Credits
I would like to inform that I am purchasing a new Minecraft account later on today and also becoming a $10 donor, so would it be possible to change this app to my new account ? i'll put the new name in brackets on the application title :D