What's new

Magician?

garfield32

Level 24
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
"FUCK SHIT UP GET DRUGS FUCK WOMEN GET AIDS FUCK DUDES SMOKE WEED I'M CEWL" music.

This is wat the world is coming to nowadays >:/

If the song dont have to do anything with drugs, sex or anything like that, apparently it isnt good music... My little cousins are 5 and 8 they listen to old skool gangster rap, when i play rock around them they say it sux! Wtf is going on????

Jake

Level 12
Jul 4, 2011
Credits
This is wat the world is coming to nowadays >:/

If the song dont have to do anything with drugs, sex or anything like that, apparently it isnt good music... My little cousins are 5 and 8 they listen to old skool gangster rap, when i play rock around them they say it sux! Wtf is going on????

Same, one of my cousins was listening to some gay band called Maroon 5... I walked out of his room right away.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Hmm, I don't listen to much music, my mSpot has a few random songs and two albums of AC/DC and Amateur Transplants. I should look for more albums, though.

Oh, I just forgot I have this small library of CDs behind me. Hold on, have to rip some songs.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Dakry is probably top 10 best looking guy I've ever seen. Not many people can rock a magician costume, but like, he'd be a huge fag if that were a Slash costume.