What's new

Luck3rs and Mr_Cool (wololo clan) hacking

JJDUD

Level 2
Dec 19, 2011
Credits
At 11:15 am 21 December 2011 the Luck3rs clan and Mr_Cool (wololo clan) raided our base and I found them in our chest room when all the doors had been closed but were now open, we were at 20/20 power so they couldn't of claimed the land but even if they had I it didn't come up saying that they had claimed our land therefore they couldn't of been able to get through our walls and doors, the only explanation would be glitching or hacking. They have hence claimed all our land and taken our goods. Mr Cool then attacked my neather base I took these pictures for proof of his hax. As you can see the door is not opened and then he is magically infront of it.

Buildathing3

Co-leader of the Varden

Attachments

• Hacking picture 1.png
    Hacking picture 1.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 31
  • hacking picture 2.png
    hacking picture 2.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 30

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Fixed those images, interesting cropping of the images by the way, hiding zombes and/or some other goodies?

Now explain why you have cheats to.

JJDUD

Level 2
Dec 19, 2011
Credits
I don't think he was haxing as I was lagging and that was how I took the photos because chunks were loading.

I cropped he to focus them.

You can write off Mr_Cool but I still believe all the Luck3rs who attacked haxed or at least one of them.

Mr_Lucky

Level 3
Aug 6, 2011
Credits
Lol, we didn't use any hacks to get inside -.- the doors were open the first time and then we got in, killed you guys to get yer power down, and then you were able to get us out of the base. But then we claimed our way in, and opened yer doors. No hax involved :l

JJDUD

Level 2
Dec 19, 2011
Credits
they were not open I checked before I left and also the doors to our /f home area were closed and you just opened the door and killed me.

JJDUD

Level 2
Dec 19, 2011
Credits
If it is a glitch done without a mod I think they should tell everyone how to do it otherwise that gives them a big advantage over us all.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
If it is a glitch done without a mod I think they should tell everyone how to do it otherwise that gives them a big advantage over us all.

Do I seriously have to point it out to you? Glitches, exploits, and plugin abuse are not allowed under any circumstances. Just because it does not use a mod does not mean that it's a serious offense.