What's new

Little things turn bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownsamuel

Level 15
Aug 21, 2011
Credits
I don't see why small things such as shooting 1 arrow into the spawn at someone can end up in such an argument. Why can't everyone just drop the conversation? Lord , Killer if you wish to play again I suggest you wait a week or more then write an appeal and an apalogy thread to all of the staff you insulted in any sort of way ( Dakry , SeaRex, Tom, ect... )

Night guys dakry hope you feel better.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I don't see why small things such as shooting 1 arrow into the spawn at someone can end up in such an argument. Why can't everyone just drop the conversation? Lord , Killer if you wish to play again I suggest you wait a week or more then write an appeal and an apalogy thread to all of the staff you insulted in any sort of way ( Dakry , SeaRex, Tom, ect... )

Night guys dakry hope you feel better.

Why would you even bother making another thread? You are only adding to the problem.

Really. Stop.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
PLEASE do not continue this conversation in another thread. brownsamuel please refrain from creating threads that will just continue something I have already closed. Thread closed.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Just going to delete this. Samuel has already messaged me enquiring as to what happens when it didn't need to be dug up. Going to remove this.

Status
Not open for further replies.