What's new

Leaving Royal Minecraft Militia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2011
Credits
Hello there,

I got accepted to the RMM recently, and made my way into the 3rd engineer batallion. When I applied for this clan, I was hoping for a Project Art of War related clan, but this seems more like a multigaming clan which is not what I'm looking for to be exact. Most of you don't even know me because I'm very new to here, but for those who I've played with on PAOW, I guess I'll see them ingame later. It didn't last very long, but thanks to TheQuibbles and BritishVampire for keeping me accompanied whilst playing on PAOW. I just don't feel this clan suits me.

Have a good one everybody, and good luck with the changes.

Your sincerely,

OfficerPoopFace

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
It's a shame, we are currently playing a few other games but Art of War is down(i think) and minecraft is currently stagnated.

Gielnor

Level 39
Jul 4, 2010
Credits
It's a shame, we are currently playing a few other games but Art of War is down(i think) and minecraft is currently stagnated.

How is minecraft stagnant? It's a creative game with endless possibilities. It only becomes stagnant if we allow it to.

cbroughton

Level 19
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
To iPope (the creator and "overlord ?" of your militia of Minecrafters) the current revision of the game is stagnant, that's unfortunate. I am inclined to agree with him (that the game is slow, but not stagnant) for the moment being, as I'll basically not play too much of it until the next update. (whenever that is.)

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
The game stagnates when your imagination also does so; therefore it is not minecraft that has stagnated, but yourself

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
To iPope (the creator and "overlord ?" of your militia of Minecrafters) the current revision of the game is stagnant, that's unfortunate. I am inclined to agree with him (that the game is slow, but not stagnant) for the moment being, as I'll basically not play too much of it until the next update. (whenever that is.)

Not overlord, someone called me it so I use it occasionaly. I'm just the guy that tries.

How is minecraft stagnant? It's a creative game with endless possibilities. It only becomes stagnant if we allow it to.

The game becomes stagnant when you've played since it existed. People build the same things over and over with the same concepts.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
iPope said:
The game becomes stagnant when you've played since it existed. People build the same things over and over with the same concepts.

This is built on the assumption that the game is fun because of what other people build? If you get into the game and try getting together something you've never done before, the game becomes quite enjoyable.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
This is built on the assumption that the game is fun because of what other people build? If you get into the game and try getting together something you've never done before, the game becomes quite enjoyable.

I agree, it can be. However I still feel that updates are what keep people playing games, more content means more to play with and more stuff to build.

cbroughton

Level 19
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Not overlord, someone called me it so I use it occasionaly. I'm just the guy that tries.

Hmm, what would you call yourself then; now that everything goes through you? Since your "new clan address" basically removed the entire command structure and put you at the top of everything, getting rid of the High Command and all.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks Lurks

nintendow1

Level 26
May 24, 2010
Credits
OfficerPoopFace said:
Hello there,

I got accepted to the RMM recently, and made my way into the 3rd engineer batallion. When I applied for this clan, I was hoping for a Project Art of War related clan, but this seems more like a multigaming clan which is not what I'm looking for to be exact. Most of you don't even know me because I'm very new to here, but for those who I've played with on PAOW, I guess I'll see them ingame later. It didn't last very long, but thanks to TheQuibbles and BritishVampire for keeping me accompanied whilst playing on PAOW. I just don't feel this clan suits me.

Have a good one everybody, and good luck with the changes.

Your sincerely,

OfficerPoopFace

Maybe we should get back on topic?

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Hmm, what would you call yourself then; now that everything goes through you? Since your "new clan address" basically removed the entire command structure and put you at the top of everything, getting rid of the High Command and all.

It got rid of the concept of High command. Your misinformed. What it actually did was delegate more responsibility and gave a better balance of power throughout the battalions with sergeants having more control. If you want to be picky, technically the battalion OC's are what High Command used to be.

red_spy95

Level 21
Jan 18, 2011
Credits
Why are we arguing on this thread, OfficerPoopface is right in saying thats its a rare occasion to have more than 4 members on a server at one time and since i've joined theres only been one PVP related thing we've done (The attack on the space monster server(Which I found highly fun and entertaining to be a part of)).

Mabye we should change the name from "Royal Minecraft Militia" to "Royal Unrelated Gaming Militia"

P.S - Hope you have fun on your next adventures Officer, You will be missed

Status
Not open for further replies.