Krevlorn god mode hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy_Angel

Level 2
Aug 9, 2011
Credits
http://i.imgur.com/6oKjH.png

Around 5 of us confronted Krevlorn, when we tried to attack him he took no damage. He backed up, right into the lava. He wasn't on fire and had a blatant god mode on.

5 of my members of Kindred/Unity have screenshots of him not taking any damage.

With this screenshot, me and Spearman confronted him in the lava moat outside of spawn; He stood there at least for 10 seconds before we went back to spawn and /f homed to minimize our loses. Spearman is uploading a video of him not taking any damage as well as the events I described in my post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AtFFwuFtHo

Here is the video proof.

Doolittle

Level 1
Aug 10, 2011
Credits
2011-08-10_17-10-15-png.148
2011-08-10_17-10-11-png.149

--- merged: Aug 10, 2011 at 8:43 AM ---

You may also want to look into LordAidan, lying to protect his hacker friends (end of the video)

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Did he even move on his own? all the images look like hes just being pushed about. Possible its a loss of connection hence the invincibility (this happens to me often, Ill loose connection and come back dead, or come back alive and having been pushed somewhere or buried)

Yea all of the images seem to show his head pointing in one direction which supports the above.

dsipal

Level 3
Aug 10, 2011
Credits
Did he even move on his own? all the images look like hes just being pushed about. Possible its a loss of connection hence the invincibility (this happens to me often, Ill loose connection and come back dead, or come back alive and having been pushed somewhere or buried)

Yea all of the images seem to show his head pointing in one direction which supports the above.

Please look at the video, it is decisive.

Oliza99

Level 0
Aug 10, 2011
Credits
M1_Mercenary, please put your attention to the video provided in the OP.

I think that destroys all of your conclusions.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Interesting Video title. Jumping in the lava is a glitch of the safe zone area, not a hack, that happens all the time and he's got jail time for it. The rest could have been lag, he seems out of reach for most of your attacks, and the looking down and not at you thing is strange, another indication of at least some lag.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
ah, missed that. Interesting.

Will have to talk to Administration and this Krevlorn fella.

Also did I mention the teamwork in that video was so bad it should also be a crime in this case :p If Friendly Fire was on, the guy filming the video could of killed half of you on his own.

EDIT: Nvm, Echo beat me to it here! and the spawn has lava under the wooden ramp thing :D

dsipal

Level 3
Aug 10, 2011
Credits
Interesting Video title. Jumping in the lava is a glitch of the safe zone area, not a hack, that happens all the time and he's got jail time for it. The rest could have been lag, he seems out of reach for most of your attacks, and the looking down thing is strange.

Are you serious? He was attacking us the whole time, and he clearly was trying to get out. Even if it was lag he would have taken at least one point of damage somewhere in the whole video. Specifically the lava.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Are you serious? He was attacking us the whole time, and he clearly was trying to get out. Even if it was lag he would have taken at least one point of damage somewhere in the whole video. Specifically the lava.

I don't think you read the part about SAFE ZONE glitching. He won'r take damage in the lava when it's in the safe zone.

Doolittle

Level 1
Aug 10, 2011
Credits
Interesting Video title. Jumping in the lava is a glitch of the safe zone area, not a hack, and the rest could have been lag, he seems out of reach, and the looking down thing is strange.

No. If anyone jumps into the lava at that zone they will take damage, try it.

I don't think you read the part about SAFE ZONE glitching.

As stated.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Alright, let's test that theory, because I remember many people dieing in the lava.

It's a glitch for a reason. Meaning it doesn't happen EVERYTIME you fall into the lava. You could jump into the lava 13,598,158,158 times and never glitch. It's random and happens for no apparent reason at times.

womp.

Status
Not open for further replies.