Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
You couldn't claim the front door and the walls, PvP was disabled there was no way to lose your power

Use your brain for 2 seconds here :

#1 Falling to your death.

#2 He wouldn't need to lose power because no one was in the faction after the wipe.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Yet they have Mediators and Upper Ranks. It's against the rules and RMM don't say anthing about it.

...Heh, Nice going on that favoritism route. I hope you realize that you just completely effed up your and Garfield's chances of ever getting a ban appeal. Also, I said before that I would ban whoever took the 'Favoritism' route from the forums as well... but I am feeling nice cause of holidays.

Now if you would of admitted that you just refused to listen to Admins telling you to not raid bases cause there was a technical problem... well maybe I would have a nicer attitude and I wouldn't think of you as a total moron.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Yet they have Mediators and Upper Ranks. It's against the rules and RMM don't say anthing about it.

...Heh, Nice going on that favoritism route. I hope you realize that you just completely effed up your and Garfield's chances of ever getting a ban appeal. Also, I said before that I would ban whoever took the 'Favoritism' route from the forums as well... but I am feeling nice cause of holidays.

Now if you would of admitted that you just refused to listen to Admins telling you to not raid bases cause there was a technical problem... well maybe I would have a nicer attitude and I wouldn't think of you as a total moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.