What's new

King_Kaitzer's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Kaitzer here, Today I was banned for raiding a unclaimed base with Gafield32. The base was already scavenged out and dead. It was mostly scraps left behind as what Garf said. The base had plenty of hole everywhere, most of the floor was missing. Telling from the signs the faction had moved all their items to another spot. They had claimed land nearby, nothing was there. We really didn't take anything much just a few items such as Redstone, books, coal and some broken items, no valuable stuff. Judging by the way the stuff they left, they didn't care much for it. Anything left behind was pretty much trash to them. Chests were gone, doors were missing, and holes in a few places. If it helps I would happily return all the items I took from the base.

Sincerely,

King_Kaitzer

Merry Christmas

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Well, it has to do with the fact you griefed our base and stole a lot of our shit. That is basically it.

Also, I didn't think that "Does Echo hate us as much as everyone hates you, stay out of this." is incorrect even in American English. Another thing, I'm pretty sure some people like me that aren't my Mom, not like you, even your parents hate you for your avatar.

garfield32

Level 24
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Well, it has to do with the fact you griefed our base and stole a lot of our shit. That is basically it.

We never even touch the base, it was already greifed when we got there. And we took all your shit? There was nothing there, there was like only 3-4 chests there with junk and a few with potion stuff.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Another thing, I'm pretty sure some people like me that aren't my Mom, not like you, even your parents hate you for your avatar.

1. Your parent don't like you cause your a 13 year old spoiled brat who rages at everything.

2. Apparently you don't like girls judging the way you hate my avatar so much. Man Lover

Now keep the thread on topic

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
You're the ones that got permabanned though, and I think there's quite a lot of proof that Echo is very PROfessional and only bans the people who deserve it. And, you know, somebody griefed our base, so I suppose it was you. Also, Garfield, go respond in your own appeal, bloody cats jumping in front some cosplayer just when I attack him.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
All of you, quit it. Officerthegeek, you are not supposed to be doing this kind of stuff in appeals, and I believe that Tom has warned you about this before. Obviously this is up to Echo, and needs to be left for Kaitzer, Garfield, and Echo to discuss.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Well, not sure if what I have to say on this matter means anything but. . .

You were WELL AWARE, that taking things from a base would mean ban. You can't deny that. You knew that, yet you still did it. There was a 2 day time where you couldn't do this, if you were so sure the base had been moved, it wouldn't have been hard to wait 'till tomorrow and come back. You took the chances knowing if it were someone's base you'd get banned. Your 'status' here doesn't mean anything when it comes to rules. So you saying there was junk in there doesn't help the cause, rules are rules, its still raiding, its still stealing. Echo works his ass off 24/7 for us to have this great server, and him and the rest of the admins knew this was a serious issue, and you should've acknowledged the seriousness of it too. So by this time, you're only putting yourself in a worse position. You better beg Echo for forgiveness . . .

For your thoughts
 aa493cac23bfc689cbb524e4398b1e77

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Velocity your totally right about that whole summary. I'm sorry if I disturbed Echo, but the base was already scavenged. Someone went through it, but since they had moved to a different area instead of claiming there base. We searched the chests because the base was abandoned, If that were my base i would've claimed it ASAP. Sorry for disturbing any admin's especially Echo for working hard for the best server out there.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Denied because you seem to think you can just carry on breaking the rules without us noticing.

You knew full well you wasn't to raid and you even went and raided the RMM's base, you would for sure have known it was theirs.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
RMM had moved out and claimed land at another location. The whole base was unclaimed, British had claimed another spot. If they didn't claim the base then it was abandoned, they moved all of their stuff somewhere else. You can clear my whole inventory all I got was scraps left from RMM.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
RMM had not moved out the sign says move stuff to nether base, not we are moving all our stuff to the nether.

Even if it was a random unclaimed base the notices clearly said don't do it or be banned, and now you're appealing a ban for something you knew would happen.

few items such as Redstone

28 stacks of 64x is not a few, and with that many items there you can clearly tell it wasn't abandoned.

There was a notice on the site, on the server MOTD and you were there when it was sent through IRC as well.

And let's not forget you've been advertising and thinking we can't see it.

We also unbanned you before on the condition that you would not share you login details for anything Aggression related, and what do we see? You messaging it to other people.

Denied.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
The "Advertising'' were messages going to garf Because it was the fastest way to get it to him, which was in a PM on the site. And the Redstone was dropped. Judging by all the 30+ stacks of string left behind in chest and 5-6 stacks of spiders eyes. Clearly stating they have a spider spawner because the mob system is messed up, I highly doubt they mine. Yet they have Mediators and Upper Ranks. It's against the rules and RMM don't say anthing about it.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
It shows immaturity to try and turn the tables. You can post in hacking claims or PM an admin. Here is not where to do it. Also, don't argue with Echo, he is always right, and you aren't helping yourself. You raided a base, WELL AWARE THAT YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO RAID BASES. Thats final. You can't deny it. You knew you weren't supposed to. Yet you did it. You could've waited it out, and raided it when you were allowed to. Stop arguing. You made a bad choice, and this is furthering your chances of not getting this ban appealed.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
You don't get my point, they LEFT it. It was abandoned, unclaimed the faction had moved away. I was also just saying what was in the chests.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Just because we hadn't claimed it doesn't mean we left it, there wasn't enough people in the faction at that point to claim it.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Just because we hadn't claimed it doesn't mean we left it, there wasn't enough people in the faction at that point to claim it.

You couldn't claim the front door and the walls, PvP was disabled there was no way to lose your power

Status
Not open for further replies.