What's new

Kaitzer's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
First of all i want to say sorry for exploiting Lag for my advantage. I really didn't mean to get into other people's faction homes. I'm Terribly sorry for my mistakes on Aggression. I didn't know what i was thinking, i simply was being hardheaded. I never meant to exploit lag to Aggression or any one else :(. Hopefully you can forgive me for my mistakes :oops:, And Chromid Is My Brothers account. I had just gotten on when he fell asleep and got on minecraft for awhile to check on the faction. I didn't mean to get his account banned for my mistakes :(. Please Think about this note i wrote to you. I really like Aggression, It's Been the best server I've found in months. I really want to stay on this server.

garfield32

Level 24
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
if it help any ill make sure he wont get on unless hes at my house so i can make sure he do any stupid crap i have complete control of his internet from my computer, i need my co-leader back.

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits
First of all i want to say sorry for exploiting Lag for my advantage. I really didn't mean to get into other people's faction homes. I'm Terribly sorry for my mistakes on Aggression. I didn't know what i was thinking, i simply was being hardheaded. I never meant to exploit lag to Aggression or any one else :(. Hopefully you can forgive me for my mistakes :oops:, And Chromid Is My Brothers account. I had just gotten on when he fell asleep and got on minecraft for awhile to check on the faction. I didn't mean to get his account banned for my mistakes :(. Please Think about this note i wrote to you. I really like Aggression, It's Been the best server I've found in months. I really want to stay on this server.

If you really wanted to stay on the server, you would remember the rules after playing for months.

Oh yeah, I heard multiaccounting is a way of ban avoiding. Good luck.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
I Really wasn't multiaccounting, My brother had just gotten off and i took over

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Ok im am really confused at something. @Garfield Please explain what you mean by having control of his internet, if Kaitzer's brother is Chromid.

garfield32

Level 24
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
no one uses my account, i change my pass every 2 weeks to make sure tht no one does, and i gave them their own account i didnt even know chromid got of till kait told me he took over.

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits
Then there isn't a good reason dude. Personally, i don't think kaitzer sould be pardoned. he has 2 ban accusations. in less than 2 days

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Yeah Kaitzer has two exploits against him, and now in a multi-accounting problem. I would like to know what happens to Chromid now, as Kaitzer could use Chromid to play.

garfield32

Level 24
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
how chromid = chromid theyre both on with me usually they each have their own accounts plus kait already found another server can chromid stay i already made him change his password.

Status
Not open for further replies.