1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introductions

Discussion in 'General' started by Woody2371, Mar 24, 2011.

1. supsers23

supsers23 Level 0

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    Hi I'm Aaron or mattertater as you know me on the District 9 server.(I first joined the temp server)

I really like minecraft and would help a lot in monster encounters

2. Joshua Wallace

Joshua Wallace Guest

Credit:
    I am a kid. Thats all you need to know... LOL JK

I was in RMM over the last summer and went afk for sports and stuff. I know a few of us all here and hope some of you remember me.

I play minecraft and LOL and some other games. Just hit me up for Questions you have on me. Dont worry i am not a tiger woods.

3. jjgang

jjgang Level 10

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    Im Jimmy,

Im 16 and i am part of District 9. I enjoy minecraft and hanging with my friends. I have the best Girlfriend in the whole entire world. I am currently a junior in high school. I am interested in learning more in computer programming but im not that great at it. Im a soccer manager for my school. I have a heart condition so i cant play sports =( but i make up for it with games liike minecraft and pokemon (don't hate). I cant think of anything else to say... my favorite color is yellow

4. Cub_Nake

Cub_Nake Level 46

Credit:
    - ₹30.3
    I've been here for a while so I figure I may as well write up an intro :p

My name is [ZOMG REDACTED] as many of you know thanks to my rl friends Kism and Roze.

I'm [ZOMG REDACTED] and have spent a quarter of my life gaming, I have 1000+ hours in Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 4 and Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne.

I'm currently in the final year of high school; studying English, math, art, photography and computer science. I also attend two universities and am studying Information systems and ethical hacking.

If you ever need help feel free to ask over teamspeak, I am Aussie so I'm generally on at +8 GMT times.

5. 1GreyGhost

1GreyGhost Level 22

Credit:
    ₹66.5
    [​IMG]

6. maqzek

maqzek Level 6

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    helo, my name is maczek nd i love u all

[​IMG]