What's new

Introductions

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Post a few sentences about yourself here! Don't be afraid now...

My name is Tom, I'm a website developer and I do a lot of javascript coding. I enjoy playing minecraft, particularly building, and I am part of the Bowl of Noodles staff. I'm excited to be here and look forward to meeting you all!

Just thought I'd add in here that I have a low tolerance for peoples shit. I'm likely to get annoyed easily if you're trolling, and I hate people who spam me incessantly, especially when I'm busy.

cbroughton

Level 19
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
My name is Charles, and I frequent programming as a hobby. I enjoy playing some games once in a while, call me a casual gamer; and particularily creating interesting things in games. I don't mind this place, it's nice when drama isn't happening; and I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore.

holidaY

Level 20
Jan 30, 2011
Credits
Hey I'm Felix.

I am a friend of Noodles, and the housemate of Tom. I play minecraft occasionally, draw a lot, teaching myself Perl. Extremely interested in Network/Web Security.

See Y'all Round.

<3

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
Ohai there, as some of you may already know, I am 1GreyGhost/1Grayghost/1GrayGhost/1Greyghost/Dr.Ghost/Constrada/DragoConstrada/Verticon. (and yes I go by all of these usernames for multiple things)

I am a Shylock i.e. for those who never read The Merchant of Venice an Italian Jew. Does this mean that I am like all of the Jewish stereotypes, no it means that I am like most of them. I am a retro gamer who enjoys modern games but still prefers the classics. I play guitar and suck at drawing, although I am a decent pixel artist. I prefer classical literature like the works of Karl Marx and Charles Dickens. My favorite book would have to be 1984 by George Orwell.

The avatar I usually use is this:

2is6u76.jpg

If you can guess where its from, you will have my respect.

My favorite game of all time has to be Super Mario World, I have completed the game 100% 5 times and have gotten the maximum score on all 5 files.

I am usually seen on teamspeak and sometimes on minecraft. If you have any questions, either send me a p.m. on the forum or find me on teamspeak.

Thank you for your time.

-1GreyGhost

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Hai! I am M1. I am a cool bro (I hope), but I dislike people who whine cause they are obviously mad or jelly.

Kuro

Level 22
Feb 18, 2011
Credits
Hello everyone. Im Kuro/Steph.(A.K.A. Kinky Kaptain Kuro) I enjoy anime, thunderstorms, watching transformer blow up as lighting hit them! >D burning candles and oils, i like fire in general. <3 I love Daft punk and any dance music. My dream possibly becoming a Japanese translator,(move to japan and fulfill the perverted businessmen men fantasy ;) lol jk ;D )or a teacher.... possibly, a web page designer. I look forward to training the RMM's new recruits whenever you guys decide to get serious :)

RustStorm

Level 1
Mar 25, 2011
Credits
Nice to meet you all, I am That guy in the corner. -Points.-, but you can call me 'That' not 'This' 'That'. I hope I made a confusing but happy first impression.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Well I might as well jump into this thread.

Hi, I'm Dakry ;D Also known as Will in reality. I'm a 6ft 1" thin, flowing long coats and shirt wearer who loves music and fine dining. That is pretty much me in a nutshell >.<. So yea I play many games across the mmo gaming range as well as many fps's. I reside mainly on Teamspeak and met Noodle and BoN staff after being an RMM member for a while. I am now an admin and either solve issues or create them :D (though usually some drink is involved with that).

As for offline i'm an Engineering student in London at the moment and will be there for 4-7 years all being well. Originally however i'm from down in Cornwall (south west England) where it's constantly cold and raining :/. Well that is all for me, if you want to chat I always enjoy talking :D so give me a shout.

Dak's

oui230

Level 22
Jan 20, 2011
Credits
Bonjour, I'm Jacob

I am currently of the age 19. I am a human (sometimes), and I am attracted to the females of your species. I'm an Army brat and shall be enlisting in about a month. I enjoy playing RPG's such as Final Fantasy and the like. I like rock climbing and hiking up mountains when I am near them.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
I look forward to training the RMM's new recruits whenever you guys decide to get serious :)

Hey! Already my job!

Hello all, known as Ryan in real life, I live in southern Massachusetts and currently go to a tech/voc school where I've just recived my A+ certification and am currently working on my Linux+. I enjoy almost any in depth RPG and played D&D for four years. I also enjoy many fantasy books with some Sci-Fi occasionally.

Josrence

Level 44
Jul 23, 2010
Credits
Hey, I'm Kyle. I live in southern Ontario and work at a cell phone tech support place. People call me to bitch, whine and scream and demand they be credited for minor inconveniences fix their phones. I'm going to college soon for architectural planning and design. I like internet memes. I like to design texture packs for Minecraft and stuff. Anything you want to know, ask.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
Hello, My name is Aggravate (IRL) and I enjoy destroying nice things, most people think that's a problem, however I don't (Probably why noodle is reluctant to give me any permissions anywhere ever again.). I enjoy parentheses (Otherwise known as brackets) and I feel that a life with no brackets is a life not worth living. I also enjoy long walks on the beach, games, and computer stuffs.

I am 12 years old, and what is this?

If you ever see me on teamspeak feel free to talk to me, I'll pretend to give a shit. /internettoughgai

Iguana

Level 18
Jul 17, 2010
Credits
FUCK YOU I AM THE GODLIEST DRAGON EVER.

Hi, I'm Iguana. I'm a 8 year old girl trapped in a 15 year old guy's body. Some help would be nice.