What's new

Introductions

supsers23

Level 0
Apr 7, 2011
Credits
Hi I'm Aaron or mattertater as you know me on the District 9 server.(I first joined the temp server)

I really like minecraft and would help a lot in monster encounters

J

Joshua Wallace

I am a kid. Thats all you need to know... LOL JK

I was in RMM over the last summer and went afk for sports and stuff. I know a few of us all here and hope some of you remember me.

I play minecraft and LOL and some other games. Just hit me up for Questions you have on me. Dont worry i am not a tiger woods.

jjgang

Level 10
Apr 6, 2011
Credits
Im Jimmy,

Im 16 and i am part of District 9. I enjoy minecraft and hanging with my friends. I have the best Girlfriend in the whole entire world. I am currently a junior in high school. I am interested in learning more in computer programming but im not that great at it. Im a soccer manager for my school. I have a heart condition so i cant play sports =( but i make up for it with games liike minecraft and pokemon (don't hate). I cant think of anything else to say... my favorite color is yellow

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
I've been here for a while so I figure I may as well write up an intro :p

My name is [ZOMG REDACTED] as many of you know thanks to my rl friends Kism and Roze.

I'm [ZOMG REDACTED] and have spent a quarter of my life gaming, I have 1000+ hours in Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 4 and Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne.

I'm currently in the final year of high school; studying English, math, art, photography and computer science. I also attend two universities and am studying Information systems and ethical hacking.

If you ever need help feel free to ask over teamspeak, I am Aussie so I'm generally on at +8 GMT times.

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
pokemon (don't hate).

halolz-dot-com-pokemon-heartgold-soulsilver-pedometer-hatersgonnahate.gif