What's new

Interview the Next Poster

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Either.

But that reminds me of something I read recently.

A funny incident that still makes me laugh is the first time I had kitchen table sex. Well, I usually have sex with my socks on, because it feels awkward wearing absolutely nothing at all. I used to wear a chain but then opted for socks as they help keep me warm and don't interrupt positions to fix.

Back to the kitchen table. I lay the lass down, stand infront of her, shove it in, grab her thighs with both hands (standing missionary or whatever it's called), and my feet slide backwards on the ceramic. She didn't notice so I put one foot forward and thrust again, and that leg slid back. So I brought forward the other one. And again, I thrust, and slid back. I kept alternating feet, until about 5 minutes later when the girl noticed and asked "Are you... moonwalking?"

Redbull or V?

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
WMD= Weapon of Mass Destruction? If so, I'll take that because it can be literally anything. I mean, if I owned all of a nation's banks, and decided to take all of the money from them, I'm using the banks as a weapon and creating mass financial destruction with them.

Immortality(Yourself only) or Superpowers?

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
I'll answer both prior questions, because Cub didn't post one of his own (Y U NO GOODER QUESTCHIN?)

Cryokinesis, I hate the summer and imagine fire to be the worst death possible.

Tac nayn, makes me think of tac gnol, the opposite of long cat.

Which state of matter is better, plasma or Bohr-Einstein condensate?