Hello Gamers,We've launched FIVE retro Halo 2 Servers using the Halo 2 Project Cartographer mod, these are NOT servers for the Master Chief Collection/Anniversary Edition of Halo 2. We're currently running five servers with various different game modes such as SWAT, Slayer, CTF (Capture the Flag), Zombies, and Fiesta.
All you need to play on our servers is Project Cartographer, which you can install by following the instructions below:
If you don't have Halo 2 installed
- Please purchase the game, and install it. After a successful install, you may then run the Cartographer mod installer.
- If you are using Windows 10 please install .NET 3.5 on your computer before you install Halo 2, otherwise strange bugs running the installer seem to occur.
- Run the Halo 2 installer.
- Choose your desired install location, making sure to select the option to fully install the game, please note that game files must not be moved after install.
- It may appear that the installer is frozen, please be patient and wait for the install to finish.
- Once setup is complete, do not run the game and process with the below instructions.
If you have Halo 2 installed
- All you need to do is run the Cartographer mod installer, verify your install location and install the application.
- Run the mod from the new shortcut that was made on your desktop.
- Continue with the in-game setup.
In-Game SetupAll logins are done through the in-game menus. Accounts made in game are separate from this site. If you need to recover your account you click here.
- Create an account in game, you will need to verify your account via email. Confirmation emails are usually sent instantly, please check your spam folder, you can use a temporary email service if you really want.
- Once your email is verified, go back in game and login. If the button says "Don't Remember Me," that means your info will be remembered.
- If you see Status: Online in the top right corner, you have logged in successfully and can continue to play the game.
- After logging in, create a game profile, which stores your appearance and other settings such as controls.
- For other settings such as Field of View, Raw mouse input, and more, click the "Cartographer" tab on the home screen or hit the "Home" key on your keyboard while in-game.
- Select the “Online” option on the main menu to join an internet game.
We're playing while on TeamSpeak, so please join the TeamSpeak server if you want to play in a voice chat with other players. If you want a Free TeamSpeak Server/Channel you can get a free channel HERE
See you on the battlefield, Spartans.