What's new

Hackers getting unbanned?

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Earlier today, schmoo592 (recently got jailed/banned for god mode and proved it was a glitch) participated in PvP combat with god mode still on. Me and a few others lost some armour due to this. schmoo592 is the only person to be affected by this glitch and wasn't punished for his actions. He just got a warning telling him not to PvP. :/

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
He told me that he spoke to Noodle about this and that Noodle was trying to get it fixed? He mentioned something about his player.dat file being corrupted server side (which I have never heard of in my life). After Cub_Nake jailed him I spoke to one of his faction members on the server's teamspeak because schmoo592 was unable to go on and speak to me himself. Bobbylastname was the person I talked to and he "confirmed" schmoo's story of it being "worked on by Noodle."

....so, wtf is this? lol

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
I've done everything possible to confirm that if this is a glitch it doesn't happen again. The next time he's reported it's a permanent ban.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
He also dismantled part of a building while invulnerable to damage. It was in the wilderness; however, it was currently a part of someone's base.