Status
Not open for further replies.

holidaY

Level 20
Jan 30, 2011
Credits
Oh and agg.

Speed of Gravity.

The meaning of force is the change of energy E with respect to distance x moved or, F = dE/dx. Thus force has no meaning unless motion exists and energy is exchanged. To understand forces, it is necessary to understand how the motion takes place. Further, Motion cannot exist unless there is Space for things to move through. Thus we see that Space and Motion are more fundamental than Forces.

If we consider the motion of a single particle - an electron – then the wave center of the spherical in/out waves of the electron is what we observe as the location of the electron. The electron will be stationary if the inward waves are perfectly spherical, because the in-waves always come to the same location. It is only when the velocity of the In-Waves changes that we get a change in location of the Wave-Center, which we see as the accelerated motion of the particle. Thus we realise that ALL Forces are ultimately caused by a change in Velocity of the In-Wave.

Gravity is caused by the mass-energy density of space. This mass-energy density of space is determined by the square of the Wave-Amplitude and is always positive (squares are always positive). The Wave-Velocity is inversely proportional to the square root of the mass-energy density of space, the higher the mass-energy density of space, the slower the Wave-Velocity. As Matter and its resultant mass-energy density of space are always positive, this causes a slowing of In-Waves as they travel through other matter/wave-motions, and it is this property of Space that causes the natural ‘Gravitational’ attraction of all bodies, and explains why Gravity is always attractive.

Thus we realise that the presence of another ‘particle’ (as the Wave-Center of a Spherical Standing Wave/electron) will add to the density of space and slow down and thus distort the in-waves. Part of the in-wave near the other particle will travel slower. Thus the slower part will cause the center of the in-wave to continually move. We will observe this as motion of the ‘particle’ though it is actually caused by a succession of wave-centers forming in different locations in Space. Slowing occurs because the presence of the waves of the other particle increases the mass-energy density of space. This increase is very slight compared the whole density of Space which is determined by the sum of the waves of all the matter in our Hubble Universe This Mass-energy density of space rule is Principle Two, an extended version of Mach's Principle. The small effect of one particle is the reason why gravity is such a small force - that is, about 10^-40 times smaller than the electric force.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
i red dat txt n i red da tldr an It made no sense wit da txt

m i misin sumtin?

Nothing important here, my fine sir, go ahead and move to the next post.

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_physics

For any of you who do not know forces are carried upon particles. There are two models to explain which forces are carried upon which forces and basically an explanation for most of the laws of nature.

The accepted Model: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Model

My preferred model as it is much simpler er and opens a wider variety of explanations for quantum mechanics.

(If I am completely wrong and off-topic, then I blame it on the 2:30am because I do have a basic understanding of particles and forces.)

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
ples get bak on topic gais we dunt car bout de sped of gravity or de sped of w/e ur talk bout tutrie we want de sped of time, or if posibl de speed of monei altho dat wuld be relly hard 2 get.

Nothing important here, my fine sir, go ahead and move to the next post.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
plz get bk on topc we duncr bout dis sped of gravity or de sped of w/e u talx bout wit tutrie we wnt de sped of time or if posibl de sped of monei altho dat wuld b rly hard 2 get.

That is all.

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Well if you think about it the basic principles of physic relate to your formula.

They relate to everything hehehahahoho

Ikroth

Level 16
Sep 17, 2010
Credits
poptartFINALTINYleft.gif
poptartFINALTINYleft.gif
poptartFINALTINYleft.gif
poptartFINALTINYleft.gif
poptartFINALTINYleft.gif
poptartFINALTINYleft.gif
poptartFINALTINYleft.gif