What's new

Erskew's Weekly Event Hosting Schedule

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Introduction

After seeing the popularity of most server events being run through the event server, I decided that I'd post a schedule for when I'll be hosting events. Events, a summary of the events, and times will be posted below.

Events & Details

This week's events:

Ice Maze Challenge - Players will enter an icey maze, where they will face many obstacles, including others inside the maze, as they try to make it to the end!

Boat Races - Players will race eachother in boats, from riding down a mountain to navigating through rapids in a competition to reach the finish first!

Bungee - Players will fight above the large spleef arena using only their fists, in an arena with many holes and various junk, for increased challenge. The last one standing wins!

Hide and Seek - Players will switch off as being a Hider and a Seeker. The Seeker gets a diamond sword, along with armor. Hiders will be given a 30 second timer to hide, and then the seeker shall be let into the Hide and Seek area. The Seeker shall attempt to find and kill Hiders. The Seeker gets points for killing everyone within a certain time, but each Hider gets points for surviving past the time limit (5 minutes).

Arena Free-For-All - Players shall be given only a Stone Sword to use in the Arena, before being sent in. From there, all players in the arena shall fight to the death! The last one alive wins!

Next Week's Events:

Bungee - Players will fight above the large spleef arena using only their fists, in an arena with many holes and various junk, for increased challenge. The last one standing wins!

Arena Free-For-All - Players shall be given only a Stone Sword to use in the Arena, before being sent in. From there, all players in the arena shall fight to the death! The last one alive wins!

Cannon Wars - Teams of 3-7 will be given supplies, and then get the chance to build a cannon and defenses. Afterwards, with their infinite amount of tnt, they shall battle by firing their cannons at each other, trying to keep their defenses up, and advoiding tnt as it threatens to kill them. The team with the last player(s) standing win!

Spleef - Standard Spleef 1 0n 1, tnt floor.

Undecided -

Times

Note - Times are in CST, and all P.M.

Ice Maze Challenge - 8:00 Monday <-- Moved from 6:00 to 8:00.

Boat Races - 5:15 Tuesday

Bungee - 6:30 Wednesday

Hide and Seek - 7:00 Thursday

Arena Free-For-All - 7:00 Friday

Times will be moved as requested by players (and I mean multiple players here :p), and according to the schedule of me.

Also, feel free to post an event you'd like to see in an open/undecided spot! :)

Thank you for reading.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Updated.

Also, events will change every week - so, I'll just announce now that I'll be hosting Spleef (along with other things) after this week of events. :)