What's new

Enderpearls

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I tried teleporting for the first time with enderpearls yesterday and the server told me "Ender Pearl teleportation disabled."

So I've got a hunch it's not allowed anymore :p

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
We have our reasons for disabling Ender Pearls, and by what you told me in game, you want Ender Pearls to work for your own personal gain. You haven't given me a reason on how this would benifit everyone, you've only said that it helps you get through the Nether more easily.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Please reallow ender pearl teleportation! :( I want to be able to get through the nether less painfully

You seem to complain about things a lot without thinking.

Ender pearls have been disabled because people were able to use it to bypass enemy fortifications, as well as item duping.

Do you REALLY want a server where item duping is allowed?

Esltenme

Level 1
Nov 28, 2011
Credits
You seem to complain about things a lot without thinking.

Ender pearls have been disabled because people were able to use it to bypass enemy fortifications, as well as item duping.

Do you REALLY want a server where item duping is allowed?

Add ender pearls once item duping's been fixed (and wtf, how does THAT work?)

Also, using them to bypass enemy fortifications = why you use doors and a roof, or if required, large walls around your base/town/city

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Add ender pearls once item duping's been fixed (and wtf, how does THAT work?)

Also, using them to bypass enemy fortifications = why you use doors and a roof, or if required, large walls around your base/town/city

Apparently you throw them and then log out or something...anyway it ended up with two people having like 20 diamond blocks.

The Admins will discuss their PvP use in the future

Kotic

Level 7
Nov 29, 2011
Credits
Apparently you throw them and then log out or something...anyway it ended up with two people having like 20 diamond blocks.

The Admins will discuss their PvP use in the future

Hey now..We had 20 'STACKS' of diamonds blocks :rolleyes:

and enderpearls cant be used to get into enemy bases? thats the fun of them and the best part about a pvp server with no tnt.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Hey now..We had 20 'STACKS' of diamonds blocks :rolleyes:

and enderpearls cant be used to get into enemy bases? thats the fun of them and the best part about a pvp server with no tnt.

However we cannot allow that and still disable the item dupe.

We will be reviewing EnderPearls soon.

Jordtzx

Level 15
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
I like the idea of not having Ender Pearls. I like Base's with giant walls and having to find other ways in, not just teleporting in.

Kotic

Level 7
Nov 29, 2011
Credits
I like the idea of not having Ender Pearls. I like Base's with giant walls and having to find other ways in, not just teleporting in.

Idk, enderpearls are a good way to make the pvp server interesting. If people dont play all they have to do it board up their base with 4 wall so people cant get to their stuff? You should have to be strategical on building with the case that enderpearls can be used to get in your place. It should be possible to trap your enemies in your city if they dont have another enderpearl to get out.

Enderpearls make a non-tnt server fun. Its an alternative way of getting some loot rather then just camping the few active members of a faction and still not getting their power low enough because of the inactives in their clan are holding them up.

Jordtzx

Level 15
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
Idk, enderpearls are a good way to make the pvp server interesting. If people dont play all they have to do it board up their base with 4 wall so people cant get to their stuff? You should have to be strategical on building with the case that enderpearls can be used to get in your place. It should be possible to trap your enemies in your city if they dont have another enderpearl to get out.

Enderpearls make a non-tnt server fun. Its an alternative way of getting some loot rather then just camping the few active members of a faction and still not getting their power low enough because of the inactives in their clan are holding them up.

Yeah I guess you are right, I like The idea of Trapping enemies :)