What's new

Elden Ring's Latest Hero LetMeSoloThem Beats Final Bosses for Others 5,000 Times

Spoiler Warning: The following article contains spoilers for Elden Ring, with mentions of its final bosses.

Elden Ring's latest hero LetMeSoloThem, the Nightwing to Let Me Solo Her's Batman, has now helped 5,000 fellow Tarnished defeat the games final bosses.

As reported by PCGamesN, LetMeSoloThem shared footage of their 5,000th victory on YouTube and thanked fans for their support throughout the long journey.

"Today I've reached the goal I set for myself a year ago: I've finally helped 5,000 people become Elden Lord," LetMeSoloThem said. "So I really just wanted to make this video to say thank you. Thank you to each and every one of you guys. I've had so much fun, truly. This has been such an amazing experience."

Elden Ring's final boss isn't just one boss, of course, as players who conquer Radagon of the Golden Order are then immediately faced with overcoming the Elden Beast too without getting a chance to rest and recoup first. This means LetMeSoloThem had to place their summon sign ahead of Radagon and take him on first before actually being able to defeat the true final boss.

The 5,000th victory arrived on November 11, 2023 but LetMeSoloThem has been chronicling their journey for much longer. They celebrated 3,000 victories in March 2023 and 1,000 in September 2022, though note they've been working towards this goal for more than a year-and-a half.

The hero promised they'll keep helping others overcome the final bosses of Elden Ring, but said they'll be taking a break from helping as many fellow Tarnished.

LetMeSoloThem is obviously inspired by Let Me Solo Her, Elden Ring's original mightiest hero. The legendary player was first spotted in April 2022 for wearing nought but a pot on his head and wielding two katanas. Telling players to stay back, Let Me Solo Her would take on Malenia, Blade of Miquella by himself, and marked 1,000 victories in May 2022.

In our 10/10 review of the game, IGN said: "Elden Ring is a massive iteration on what FromSoftware began with the Souls series, bringing its relentlessly challenging combat to an incredible open world that gives us the freedom to choose our own path."

To make those choices with the best available information, check out our guide that features everything you could ever hope to know about Elden Ring, including collectible locations, boss strategies, and more.

Ryan Dinsdale is an IGN freelance reporter. He'll talk about The Witcher all day.

Continue reading...