What's new

DrRaiku (the real one) - [perma banned] Appeal

Jan 9, 2012
Credits
i think ironviking hacked my account, i have never been on these forums before and i just got banned from another server because of this.

i honestly have not a single fuckign clue what this person has done but they seem really .. absent minded.

im going to change my password on my account immidiatly after sending you this message.

i actually quit minecraft untill a few days ago. to which comes to my surprise that this has happened.

im not even from Scandinavia nor do i go to school with ironviking.

i am an ex moderator on his server but he was an asshole so i sort of blew it up :p

could you please explain what actually happened and whats going on, because im very confused.

please deal with this accordingly due to the severity of the situation. i have no idea whats going on.

-DrRaiku (the fucking real one lol)

Marko7776

Level 20
Oct 24, 2011
Credits
I know I shouldn't post here but,even if this is true I don't think the telling the staff that you blew up someone's server will make them unban you.

MadMockers

Level 16
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
You (or someone using your account) used a boat glitch to gain access to a base, off the top of my head. Probably some other things as well.

Jan 9, 2012
Credits
he was a dick, he deserved it... and . uhh madmockers. :p i have no idea what your talking about, i have never been on this server in my life :s.

i heard about this server yesturday...

Jan 9, 2012
Credits
DrRaiku, Please tell why i deserved it? You was abusing your power, griefing and making satanic symbols with bedrock, But i was nice not to ban, we talked about banning you a lot of times but i always sad no. What do you thanks me with? Blowing up my whole server making me half server quit.

Jan 9, 2012
Credits
the pentagram is the symbol of metal, its also slayers symbol... im not a satanist lol. and i never griefed anyone except myself that one time for typing the wrong code into world edit.

i thought i was far enough that it wouldnt effect anything.. i honestly didnt mean to crash the server... for that im truely sorry,

but two wrongs do not make a right..

you or whoever it was had no right to go on my account and pretend to be me... that could be considered identity theft

(i think)

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Rules said:
Any actions performed by an account will be held accountable to said account.

- If an account is banned/jailed/punished for any reason then the punishment will be tied to the account, regardless of who was using the account at the time. Your login information is your responsibility as is your account and the actions performed on it, regardless of who performed them.

Unless another Admin has information that would require us to ignore this rule and make an exception for you, I'm sorry but maybe you should look after your passwords better.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I don't even this entire thread..

Also isn't there something about making more than one forum account? *Glares at Iron Viking*

Jan 9, 2012
Credits
i dont think that is very fair ... , can you guys atleast delete all threads regarding my ban and such ... its giving me a bad rep for somethign that i didnt do

MadMockers

Level 16
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
Unfortunately your account did commit these infringements.

However, as a start, perhaps you could provide more evidence that you are who you say you are (or rather, aren't). Feel free to join the IRC at any time (#bowlofnoodles on irc.bowlofnoodles.net), or the teamspeak (coms.bowlofnoodles.net) to discuss this privately with an admin.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
My other account is banned from the forum.

For a good reason, you acted like a douchebag, ignored staff, abused staff, and also abused our server rules.

I don't know why I haven't just banned your secondary account for also ignoring rules.

--- merged: Jan 11, 2012 at 1:55 AM ---

i think ironviking hacked my account, i have never been on these forums before and i just got banned from another server because of this.

i honestly have not a single fuckign clue what this person has done but they seem really .. absent minded.

im going to change my password on my account immidiatly after sending you this message.

i actually quit minecraft untill a few days ago. to which comes to my surprise that this has happened.

im not even from Scandinavia nor do i go to school with ironviking.

i am an ex moderator on his server but he was an asshole so i sort of blew it up :p

could you please explain what actually happened and whats going on, because im very confused.

please deal with this accordingly due to the severity of the situation. i have no idea whats going on.

-DrRaiku (the fucking real one lol)

Which "other server" did you get banned from due to this?

Jan 9, 2012
Credits
For a good reason, you acted like a douchebag, ignored staff, abused staff, and also abused our server rules.

I don't know why I haven't just banned your secondary account for also ignoring rules.

--- merged: Jan 11, 2012 at 1:55 AM ---

Which "other server" did you get banned from due to this?

i got banned from silvercraft partially for this, they used it against me, which is how i found about this in the first place

MadMockers

Level 16
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
The admin team believes you are telling us the truth. As a result of this, we will be unbanning your minecraft account (DrRaiku).

Please, as a matter of urgency, ensure that all your accounts (not just your minecraft account) are secure, and that any important password have been changed.