Dasb00t - Racism [Other]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
I would like to report Dasb00t for racism

I am not a korean or black as I sometimes jest, however when someone insults a specific nationallity and it doesn't go unpunished then you clearly don't have a problem with racism and generalization of people, I would also like to add that if you check the logs and search for the word "Cock" you will find that when Das' says it he is normally making adverse suggestions about Asian people.

Here is a sample of what Dasb00t did, he changed his name somehow, or by admin power to "Lloydies" and then proclaimed that "Suck my little Asian cock!"

Proof of this is here.

[attachment=30:2011-07-20_01.53.40.png]

As you can see, my name appears normal and Das's name remains the same, if you check logs for around these times he made a small less offensive joke about penis's and then went to change his name and make a rather offensive joke that generalizes all Asian peoples.

Attachments

• 2011-07-20_01.53.40.png
    2011-07-20_01.53.40.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 74

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
This was sent to the server from the IRC, but I'll check into it (However I don't think we have any rules on this... yet)

Also would like to put this out now, black people are part of the human race, jews are part of the human race, asians are part of the human race, please google Race and Racism and I think everyone will understand why calling anyone who does these things racist is retarded.

-Aggravate (Incase people can't read my clearly visible username.)

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
First line of wikipedia, and I quote;

"Racism is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race"

Clearly this is Racism.

Btw

Jews are part of the human race

Is a very controversial thing to say, I recommend you google that.

<3

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Well Lloydies, if you generalize a bit more, we're all part of the human race, are we not? I'm pretty sure that's what Agg's getting at here, we're all the same species/race so calling it racism is really stupid.

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
I'm not going to debate wording of a certain word, however I understand what you mean, "Homophobic" seems to be the norm word for calling anyone who is discriminating gays however, -phobic tends to mean "afraid of" and tends to be misleading, So I understand where you coming from but words are just words.

--- merged: Jul 20, 2011 at 3:05 AM ---

Thanks for pointing that out, I wasn't clear on what he meant.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
Yeah hold on lloyds let me edit that wikipedia article to say DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS.. than racism will mean well... DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS.

(Pointing out how unreliable wikipedia is as a source since any newfag skitty can edit it.)

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
As much as anyone can edit it, It is maintained on a regular basis and backups are always kept, this being said if you want the oxford dictionary definition, you will find it says:

racism - the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race , especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

As much as you may dislike Wikipedia, Oxford dictionary is mainly used as the standard English dictionary using correct non-american spelling, U KENT ARGUE WIFF FAKTZ

Jordtzx

Level 15
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
Trolololol and das is allways saying i am a little asian and i am good at math.But he will prob get away with racism... -_-

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
I believe that Dasb00t does have a small penis, not because of his ethnicity as an Asian, because of the fact he projects his in-securities in a game, with the information presented to me as of current, I can not be certain how small his penis is, but I can be certain that it falls under the category of the Micropenis.

That being said, Dasb00t is also a pussy, and RMM are all jelly of my skills, I will always be superior in gaming skill no matter what is presented in front of me, I could teach a monkey to minecraft better than Dasb00t could ever hope to achieve, however, I do not deem this as an insult as I believe that Das's mother is infact some sort of inbred primate thawed out from years past, and that Das's father is a inbred animal rapist, thus being that Das's intellectual capacity is smaller than any breathing animal on this earth, Including plants.

dasb00t

Level 14
Jan 19, 2011
Credits
picture proves nothing, im not asian, your mom is a slam piece and i would really appreciate her to get out of my bed and off my cock because my cock skin is bleeding because she is such a slut.

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
"If people project their insecurities over the internet, you sir have a very fucked up life..."

I hope you can read as you are actually insulting Das, Clearly this has been done unknowingly, but I thank you regardless.

"picture proves nothing"

Actually, It proves alot, it will show who changed their name to "Lloydies" In the IRC chat and the logs will show you did this.

"im not asian, your mom is a slam piece and i would really appreciate her to get out of my bed and off my cock because my cock skin is bleeding because she is such a slut."

So you do not deny that your penis is on the small side, Aversion and Projection-of-insecurity. Interesting.

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
Good day? are you trying to end the conversation and get the last word, kinda pathetic, go ahead though I enjoy a good laugh.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
"because of the fact he projects his in-securities in a game"

Shut up you smart, sexy yet also cute at the same time guy! who clearly has a massive dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.