What's new

DasB00t Ban appeal

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
@Velocity

What Dakry meant was that we all played together (Dakry, Das, Myself, Noodle etc) on BoN servers before BoN hosted Aggression. Das was around in BoN, and therefore we know him probably a lot better than you do. We very rarely permaban without good reason, especially not people who have been around a long time.

dasb00t

Level 14
Jan 19, 2011
Credits
Tom I don't really ever remember Playing

with you or ever talking with you That much. I haven't played much with dakry. Just the last couple weeks before I got banned so I don't really think you can say you have played with me for that long.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Tom I don't really ever remember Playing

with you or ever talking with you That much. I haven't played much with dakry. Just the last couple weeks before I got banned so I don't really think you can say you have played with me for that long.

Dasb00t do you ever learn?

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
Dakry I don't remember you playing on Aggression before BoN.

And if you didn't: I've been playing with Das for a long time. He is a great player, never really broke too many rules apart from PvP cheating. And don't get me wrong, he deserves to be punished %100. If he comes back, he should have CHEATER rank for a few weeks.

BUT, he is a truthful player. He didn't deny using hacks, so I trust him when he says he won't use them. Everyone deserves a seconds chance; this inlcudes Das.

velocity...trust me, NEVER try to argue with dakry. he will find some way to prove you wrong. i dont know how, but he will!

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Hmm what you also forget Velocity and Das is that before BoN existed I was part of the RMM for many, many months. I know Das from when he joined the RMM as a recruit when I believe I was but a mere lance-corp with logic. You base everything on Aggression ignoring that there was alot that happened before it.

dasb00t

Level 14
Jan 19, 2011
Credits
Dakry, i actually never really used hacks until i was on aggression. just fly hacks on other servers back in like 1.3-4

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
How about we get some sort of trial, obejctive or something that das can do to show that he has truly given up hacks and wants to rejoin and play fairly. If he does "community service" like answering anyone's questions about plugins or how the server is run, for one week(minimum of 10 hours online in that week), and he doesn't troll or do anything negative, he can be let back in, but with a title marking him as not to be fully trusted?

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I'm interested as to why after multiple admins have posted in this thread saying to stop, people keep suggesting things and posting? We are AWARE of the situation. Stop bumping this thread.