What's new

DasB00t Ban appeal

dasb00t

Level 14
Jan 19, 2011
Credits
I would like to say i know that i have appealed twice before but i honestly won't hack again. Seeing that Minecraft has updated to 1.8 there are no hacks out so it is impossible for me to hack. I sincerely apologize for hacking before and honestly think i deserve one last chance. I really enjoyed playing on this server and hope you reconsider.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
I know Das has been banned MANY times. I know he is untrusted, and I know he could possibly have more hacks.

BUT

After the reset, many members such as ssghost, skullcrusher, etc, have been unbanned. I think Das should be granted a second chance, not only to have one last chance, but to experience 1.8 with his friends. I know you are all against it, but I think he should be granted one last chance.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I know Das has been banned MANY times. I know he is untrusted, and I know he could possibly have more hacks.

BUT

After the reset, many members such as ssghost, skullcrusher, etc, have been unbanned. I think Das should be granted a second chance, not only to have one last chance, but to experience 1.8 with his friends. I know you are all against it, but I think he should be granted one last chance.

This is completely true. Dannie unbanned amydavy for being persistant.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits

BUT

I'm not entirely sure, but I think this would be a third chance.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I would say why not :p a bunch of other people have been unbanned. Dakry isn't too thrilled at this, however!

Why not give Das just one more try, If he is caught just thinking about breaking the rules, he is banned again and every time he whines about it someone does a bit of internet foolery/dispensing? :p

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
After going through the ban reports, I saw that Dasboot used PvP Cheats. Now although this is unacceptable, he has not

A) Denied using hacks

B) Rage at the server

Now Im SURE an admin or some Dasboot hater will say 'He hacked, he can't be unbanned' However Velocity brings up a good point. Other hackers are being unbanned with advertising, flying, speedhacking and they all denied it. Schmoo or whatever used God mode hacks, which inflicted far more damage then pvp cheating.

Anyways what Im trying to say is that if you unban other people who have done far worse things, why not Dasboot?

dasb00t

Level 14
Jan 19, 2011
Credits
Tanja i never bugged echo, in fact, he has been bugging noodle to unban me. And so what if i was on the IRC, i didnt even do anything lol.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
http://aggression.bowlofnoodles.net/threads/dasb00t-ban-appeal.653/

http://aggression.bowlofnoodles.net/threads/dasb00t-ban-appeal.729/

After being denied OFFICIALLY BY NOODLE AND DAKRY, why do you expect this decision to be changed simply because you decided to make yet MORE appeal threads? No. Next time you create a ban appeal I will ban you from the forums for re-creating threads locked by an Administrator.

If Noodle and/or Echo want to unban you, they will. They realise you are banned, you don't need to keep spamming the forums. Stop.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
One thing that I don't think alot of you all realise is that most of the admins know these players before you guys even knew they existed. As is the case that is appearing alot recently, we have seen alot of this all before and where as to you it is all new, to us it is old and repetitive. Many of you only know Aggression but realise very little as to how long BoN and alot of us have been playing together before it. Would be nice if you trust us in our decisions.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Dakry I don't remember you playing on Aggression before BoN.

And if you didn't: I've been playing with Das for a long time. He is a great player, never really broke too many rules apart from PvP cheating. And don't get me wrong, he deserves to be punished %100. If he comes back, he should have CHEATER rank for a few weeks.

BUT, he is a truthful player. He didn't deny using hacks, so I trust him when he says he won't use them. Everyone deserves a seconds chance; this inlcudes Das.