What's new

CoWs

ItsNathanLad

Level 2
Aug 10, 2011
Credits
I am makeing a new clan called CoWs. Please do not disband it. Our clan is for people who i know and trust. NO one i dont trust will be allowed to join this clan. If you wish to join my clan, you must get trusted by me. We are a PvP/Building clan. We are willing to ally at least 4 other clans.

Thank you.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
I am making a new clan called CoWs. Please do not disband it oh holy Noodle whom I worship. Our clan is for people who I know and trust. In other words, you must gain my trust before I will think about accepting you. Our clan focuses in both PvP and Building and is willing to ally at least 4 other clans.

Thank you for reading.

Fixed some spelling/grammatical errors and in general increased sentence flow.

Edit: Fix'd + extra sentence structure stuff.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
I am making a new clan called CoWs. Please do not disband it oh holy Noodle whom I worship. Our clan is for people who I know and trust. In other words, you must gain my trust before I will think about accepting you. We are a both a PvP and Building clan and are willing to ally at least 4 other clans.

Thank you for reading.

Fixed some spelling/grammatical errors and in general increased sentence flow.

"We are a both a PvP and Building clan and are willing to ally at least 4 other clans."

This should be: We are a PvP and Building clan. Also, we are willing to ally at least 4 other clans.